***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Ok, who the **** is delk? :lol:

I missed something the past 2 years

He is just a guy who thinks people choose to be poor so they can get food stamps, defends pedos, and thinks Mexican children deserve to be locked in cage because their parents made a choice. I’m sure he has said plenty of other reprehensible **** but that’s all that comes to mind right now

C9CBEB4E-65AF-46A3-9906-D64E09BC338D.jpeg

Just a bit of domestic terrorism, nothing to see here. >D

okay so we somehow skipped to the ¨call for the arrest of political opponents¨ stage of an authoritarian coup?

With less than one month until the election, President Donald Trump is calling for his attorney general to indict his challenger, former Vice President Joe Biden, for the "greatest political crime in the history of our country."

Russia has plagued the Trump administration since he took office and accusations he colluded with one of America's top adversaries to win the election called the validity of his victory into question. Democrats and Republicans both use a report from special counsel Robert Mueller to fuel their arguments in favor or against Trump, but recently declassified documents prove the improper behavior falls on Biden and former President Barack Obama, Trump claimed.

On Thursday, Trump told Fox Business' Maria Bartiromo that Biden and Obama "spited' his campaign and urged Attorney General Bill Barr to indict them because "we got plenty, you don't need any more." Without an indictment, Trump said, "we'll get little satisfaction," and he "won't forget it."

cool cool cool cool cool no doubt no doubt

He is just a guy who thinks people choose to be poor so they can get food stamps, defends pedos, and thinks Mexican children deserve to be locked in cage because their parents made a choice. I’m sure he has said plenty of other reprehensible **** but that’s all that comes to mind right now

Dude sounds like a horrible, disgusting person.

Clearly people don’t choose to be poor and no children should be locked in cages. Further, pedophilia is obviously wrong. Anyone advocating the opposite should really take some time to consider how they arrived at such outrageous positions.

Delk is a nickname given to dwalk31 dwalk31

He is a black man that is racist against his own people and will defend Trump and the GOP no matter how low they sink.

SO no one around here respects his morally bankrupt ***.

Fitting to have a made-up name to go along with the made-up positions that you falsely claim I have.

Biden has now also backed out of the debate. These people don’t want to win. Let trump quit and show up to the floor all to yourself. ****ing idiots
Where are you seeing this?

From what I read Trump pulled out, and Biden's people said that if the official debate is cancelled because he is not there, he will answer questions from voters on the 15th.

Then Biden's people asked for the townhall to take place on the 22nd (the date of the final debate, which has a different format)

Trump people are cool with that but they want it to be moved back a week to the 29th

Then Biden's people said no. The dates were already agreed upon.

Back
Top Bottom