***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Kamala really displayed remarkable restraint when dealing with Pence and his bs
She really could've gone in on his *** but mostly stuck to serving him dangerous looks
Better than me, after the first time he interrupted I would've gone
"I know you're not used to respecting any woman you don't call 'Mother' but you will respect me"
Would've then thanked Mother for chaperoning him so he could attend the event
Would've wished his relationship with the truth was as strong as his relationship with Mother
I'd have had jooooooooookes
Black woman strength. And solice.

Def keyed his sprinter van after.

The Republican Party isn't in a great place in terms of eligible candidates either.

Trump with ZERO political experience and basically no real discernible plans ran for president and beat out lifelong politicians. Think that says enough about how many great options they have/had.
I really have no idea if in 2024 the GOP goes the Trump route again with a guy like Tucker Carlson a clear racist who has no experience, will say anything to pander to the base and ultimately continue to supercharge their agenda. Or they might go back to a lifelong politician but I don’t even know what that bench looks like right now.

Here’s some polls from the summer. Not sure if these have been updated but I remember these specificslly

I really just need Joey Biden to bring back the Joe from the Paul Ryan debate just for one night.

It probably doesn't matter but just for my own sanity I really wish Joe could really take Trump apart.

Right now the Biden campaign feels like Broncos Peyton Manning with busted neck throwing ducks all the way to the super bowl.

I really have no idea if in 2024 the GOP goes the Trump route again with a guy like Tucker Carlson a clear racist who has no experience, will say anything to pander to the base and ultimately continue to supercharge their agenda. Or they might go back to a lifelong politician but I don’t even know what that bench looks like right now.

Here’s some polls from the summer. Not sure if these have been updated but I remember these specificslly

Trump JR polling #2, at 17% :rofl:

Full blown cult

818437AC-C0A0-490C-A0F3-5CF48EF02CE9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom