***Official Political Discussion Thread***

fcFAYXn2l8RHCU1sMcQtWnn7ZLoOMnUceyLAhhjoNzg.jpg
No lol was needed

All of these trumpets ads were filmed a while ago. It’s all pretty obvious. If he would of stepped out anytime lately cameras would of been everywhere to film it. The fact that they’re trying to hide it all is just hilarious

I am shocked Biden has decided to do this.

i'm not, he does well with people.. responsible journalist SHOULD contrast it with when trump was in front of voters

i would prefer the town hall format be the one with both candidates and let trump pull his BS and yell at actual voters.. vs joe actually listening and showing empathy

but this is what you get from journalist

i'm not, he does well with people.. responsible journalist SHOULD contrast it with when trump was in front of voters

i would prefer the town hall format be the one with both candidates and let trump pull his BS and yell at actual voters.. vs joe actually listening and showing empathy

but this is what you get from journalist

:lol: I'm just mocking Delk.

His *** always says he is shocked that Biden choses to do the debates.

Craziest thing about 1MDB scandal, the trump admin/DOJ and Broidy/RNC is Pras.....yes Pras from the Fugees is involved :lol:

There is also the Ice Cube, Big 3 Basketball and Qatar/Trump/Kushner/Bannon alliance that’s funny too.

Is this the "hip-hop intelligensia" we've been hearing about?

000.gif

Back
Top Bottom