***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The fact that Biden schedule a Town Hall is going to help him tremendously. Listening to the people and answering their questions will want people to vote for him.

For the jabroni in the WH, we all know he's going to live tweet the event and do whatever he does to rile up his cult.

I apologize if someone posted this, but this is a pathetic statement.

Hahahahahaha, I love that statement.

President Trump won the last debate despite a terrible and biased moderator, and everybody knows it.

Sounds like a high schooler wrote that. This guy doesn’t like anyone, crazy how many times he’s turned on Fox News (double entendre)

I understand why Biden is being vague right now.

Once he is President, he should proceed in one of two ways.

With trifecta: create two new SCOTUS seats for ever justice appointed by a president who had lost the popular vote. This would certainly mean six new justices (Trump’s three times two) and maybe ten (Bush lost the popular vote in 2000, didn’t appoint any new justices in his first term. He won the popular vote in 2004 and did appoint two justices). You’d want the frontier of the debate not to be whether new justices are added but whether Bush’s appointees were tainted by a popular vote loss.

Without Trifecta: Issue the “Andrew Jackson” doctrine. President Biden will only abide a decision when the majority of justices in a decision were appointed by popular vote winners. I know Andrew Jackson is extremely problematic but it would be a deft bit of McConnellesque trolling.

They really tried to snatch up Big Gretch
snoop.png

Edit: and was targeting the Police??? :emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking:

militiamen in general do not like (state) police from what I know. they are another arm of the state itself, and they’re mostly antigovernment.

I honestly dunno how Trump still thinks it's a good idea not pushing for stimulus and making it clear he won't be aggressive about it before the election. That's like you owe someone $500 and you're like aye bruh I'll pay you that $500 I owe you after you lend me $500 more.
Because there will be no second wave with him at all, just like there’s STILL no “really good health care” policy he promised before he was elected

The fact that Biden schedule a Town Hall is going to help him tremendously. Listening to the people and answering their questions will want people to vote for him.

For the jabroni in the WH, we all know he's going to live tweet the event and do whatever he does to rile up his cult.

Hahaha, jabroni!! Haven't heard that in a while. Love it!! Perfect word!! 👍👍

lol perfect word to describe him

Jabroni comes from an Amaraich word “Jabreenioni” which means enlightened one with great power

Congrats. You played yourself

Wow!! I'm sorry I didn't get out my Webster's dictionary! You like going around taking shots at people who don't know the definition of every word? You must be fun a parties!! 👎👎

And why didn't you quote the person I quoted, since he used the word.

Back
Top Bottom