***Official Political Discussion Thread***

:smh: :lol:

Not even joking the Russian mob does this same scheme with furniture stores in Brooklyn. This is a common scheme. One store buys stock from another store with dirty money and they take cash for their goods.

keep in mind these are mom and pop stores that are not officially affiliated with each other And officially they buy from each other to have stock to resell. The furniture itself is Very cheap secondhand Goods and they eventually I assume throw it out/ship it out of state after it’s been moved around too much.

Mattress king just bought out competitors and decided to expand into those territories instead of downsizing.

Last edited:
I'm in SoCal and I don't think I've ever seen a Mattress Firm lol, unless they're hiding from me :nerd:

Out of everything on that chart, Mattress Firm is what we are talking about lmao. The signage looked familiar but not sure I’ve seen one.

One of my boys sent me that pic today. Told him it was fake. He said how do I know? ***** cause you can tell it’s been photoshopped!!!

You can also tell it's fake because it's based off an actual photo of them together lol. If you wanna prove she was a man then bust out a photo nobody has ever seen before

1602475050289.jpeg

The "Michael" Obama ppl crack me up. The woman has a whole *** book detailing her childhood until today. Dates, addresses, pictures, quotes.... but a photoshop on the internet is what they CHOOSE to believe

I believe Melania Trump was an undocumented immigrant who had a anchor baby with Trump.

Prove me wrong!

Back
Top Bottom