***Official Political Discussion Thread***

watching the confirmation hearings are incredibly frustrating. jon stewart once said this, but the members of congress should be sitting on the floor answering questions from their constituents. instead, they're just going back and forth arguing policy points and not getting any pushback on their ****

These MAGA zombies are something else boi

“I was gonna have you sell my house! Now you’re going to lose a lot of money!!” Bish probably ain’t moving any time soon and has no type of influence in the community.

I just love how MAGA folks act like they can hurt businesses when it’s in fact been proven time and time again that they lose out when their racism is made public :lol: Hope no one buys that woman’s house.

“I was gonna have you sell my house! Now you’re going to lose a lot of money!!” Bish probably ain’t moving any time soon and has no type of influence in the community.

I just love how MAGA folks act like they can hurt businesses when it’s in fact been proven time and time again that they lose out when their racism is made public :lol: Hope no one buys that woman’s house.

Also, the MAGA crowd lectures people on the negative impact of the liberals and their cancel culture but this lady is literally threatening to take money out of a real estate agents pockets by not hiring her strictly because of her political choices.

You still down with this clown?

Definitely don’t support that.

For some Black youth, it’s time to question Democratic loyalties

Well, enlighten me, I'm open mided, im black and young, tell me, or... explain to me why I should vote red, the benefits IN THIS CURRENT election. I don't care about the republican values of the past, I want to know why, as a young black man in TODAYS America, that voting republican is benefical for me (us).

BTW, I have a 3y/o that is black/spanish and my girl is latina. That plays a heavy role.

It's a serious question.

Joe Biden is trying to give a daycare credit and free preschool. I could see that being beneficial to you if we ever get out of COVID area.

is trump trying to do any of that? :lol:
“He will give you more daycare credit! The best daycare credit! Obama refused to give this kind of credit! Democratic cities hate credit! Hate daycare! We have a plan that is so tremendous!”

On an unrelated note, I'm on an employee benefit open enrollment seminar and the healthcare premiums have gone up 24% since 2018 even though Trump says we have the lowest premiums we have ever had. I'm shocked that he would lie to us, absolutely shocked.

It's a good thing I have that extra $20 a paycheck from the tax cuts so I can just use those to pay for health care cost increases.

The thing about those premiums too is most employers are passing that along to you.
It started with 2008 and ever since then, most are just passing it along.

mine went up. It took away like .25 cents of the raise we got. They blamed corona for it going up unexpectedly.

On an unrelated note, I'm on an employee benefit open enrollment seminar and the healthcare premiums have gone up 24% since 2018 even though Trump says we have the lowest premiums we have ever had. I'm shocked that he would lie to us, absolutely shocked.

It's a good thing I have that extra $20 a paycheck from the tax cuts so I can just use those to pay for health care cost increases.
Yup, all this “best _______ ever” is all BS when the costs come in from different areas. Look at groceries alone. Talking about winning trade wars. Where?? I’m not importing 3000 tons of iron from Paraguay. Prices of basic things I buy went up. Stock market is all self investing BS mixed in with insider trading and information. Does nothing for regular people and is artificially inflated followed by a steep drop on a weekly basis

Back
Top Bottom