***Official Political Discussion Thread***

There's also a woman who has been sending tons of emails to this account every single day for multiple years. This is all from that same person. :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:
Literally thousands of emails. 1022 just in the past year.
b4c381421654481b64fe7ebe764cb5d3.png

e99645384c1c4d3b89fea62b9605ebaa.png

I've been going back and forth with this one all day.

Initially, I was thinking, "she is horrible, politically, but I understand how an expert can forget about something that seems really important but you don't engage with it every day. I'm an economist but I had trouble, this summer, perfectly articulating the three degrees of price discrimination (one and three are so similar)and the eight elements of a perfect market. I can understand why a Federal judge might not know an amendment verbatim."

Then I realized that her whole philosophy is based on hanging on every word of an amendment and a statute so f---- her, even more than he terrible politics already justify. The citizenship test aspect further clinches that interpretation for me.

The NY Post uploaded the alleged email to Scribd and it doesn't even look real. The VP symbol is very blurry whereas everything else is crystal clear.

e37dca020f0aa0026069e8e7e2ffcc81.png

I sent an email to myself on a gmail account and an authentic email definitely shouldn't look like that.
25c0d3cc88501fcab0ec84abb615fd00.png

On a sidenote, I haven't logged in on this gmail in a long time but jesus christ some of the emails this thing gets
What the **** is this?
8599d634c2caecef73fc3ece92244dd6.png

392ba762740242a1b4c7acdbd74974a2.png

This article is also talking about what you pointed out with the garbage editing. It's pretty sad how bad they are at this. Also, I had to do a double take at your email :lol:

Article

And this why every left leaning politician must support not only felony re-enfranchisement but felons, in prison, being able to vote. Sure, in theory, a mass bomber-child murder-rapist-serial jaywalker might vote but what's really at stake is letting a large swath of black people vote. including the black folks who committed drug or property crimes as result of capitalism induced deprivation. It'd better if we didn't have mass incarceration but at the very least, every eligible, American citizen adult should get to vote no matter what.

Back
Top Bottom