***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Black people roast better than anyone on the planet :lol:. It’s in our collective DNA
I think it is because it is essential to survive in black families and social circles

Every black kid knows they have to sharpen their roasting skills because we Gladiators waiting to do combat in the arena.

Our number can be called at any time.

The day will come when someones make a remark about your physical appearance, and you know that you gotta destroy that man's entire life or else you will bring a lifetime of shame on yourself.

Word to "I know you ain't talking with dem...."

One of my best friends through highschool was a black dude from Mississippi, country af. Being a white dude from mn my first dinner with his family when I was like 14 was a culture shock and hilarious af.

then I basically lived at his house for 4 years because he had the “cool” dad. Take us to Wendy’s in the grand national bumping “icy” by Gucci mane. :pimp:

if trump wins again, it’s going to be ******* demoralizing. i’m actually having a glimmer of hope with the current polls, and i know what happened last time, but damnit! don’t pick me up and throw me down again. plus, the victory lapping and racist celebrations will be waaaay worse than 2016.

if trump wins again, it’s going to be ****ing demoralizing. i’m actually having a glimmer of hope with the current polls, and i know what happened last time, but damnit! don’t pick me up and throw me down again. plus, the victory lapping and racist celebrations will be waaaay worse than 2016.

what‘s going be demoralizing is the BS they have pulled, will pull and will try to pull

i mean crazy stuff isn’t off the table, like what if and elector goes against the popular vote

of if they just throw out votes that were clearly received on time because of the lack of resources to properly count by a certain time

I mean they literally removed mail sorting machines to make this thing more of a mess

seems like winning by knockout is the legit only option

The attack on AOC is pretty lame. They’re pretty much saying that if she wants to help the poor then she better be poor her self. What kind of argument is that? It reminds me of this interview I watch where a guy was getting on Bernie Sanders because Sanders was about clean energy but rode on airplanes. The guy claimed that because he rode airplanes he couldn’t care about clean energy anymore.

Only thing more lame than this is claiming that all the evidence against Hunter Biden was lost in the mail with absolutely zero copies or anyone else to verify their real :rofl:

They fundamentally do not comprehend amassing wealth and being an advocate for redistributing that wealth, along with the wealth of others in their class, to the economic classes beneath them. The fundamentally don't understand that a wealthy person may come to the realization "I have amassed this wealth due to a flawed system which allows me to benefit tenfold off the labor of those beneath me not necessarily because I'm smarter than them or work harder than them, but because I had access to resources they may not have had."

Take Kushner for instance. Deep in that dude's soul (term of art, not meant to imply he actually has one) he likely believes he deserves the wealth he has because he "started and ran companies". The fact that his starting capital was exponentially greater than most others means nothing to him.

Apply that down to your common suburbanite. I grew up in a somewhat affluent suburb of houston. There's a large number of people who think they're just better than folks living in the city without even recognizing that resources available in the suburbs aren't always available elsewhere and they're essentially starting the marathon 2 miles ahead of those they look down on. If you ask them to allow the people beneath them to start at the same point or close that gap they start to lose their minds and complain, completely unironically, that its unfair to them.

what‘s going be demoralizing is the BS they have pulled, will pull and will try to pull

i mean crazy stuff isn’t off the table, like what if and elector goes against the popular vote

of if they just throw out votes that were clearly received on time because of the lack of resources to properly count by a certain time

I mean they literally removed mail sorting machines to make this thing more of a mess

seems like winning by knockout is the legit only option
all of that **** man. it’s horrible to think that this is where we’re at right now. i can’t even fathom what kinda of policies will come to fruition and what life for regular ol non-whites will be like over the next 4 years if he wins.

I think it is because it is essential to survive in black families and social circles

Every black kid knows they have to sharpen their roasting skills because we Gladiators waiting to do combat in the arena.

Our number can be called at any time.

The day will come when someones make a remark about your physical appearance, and you know that you gotta destroy that man's entire life or else you will bring a lifetime of shame on yourself.

Word to "I know you ain't talking with dem...."

that story I always tell in here about my first week stateside for high school

literally started with the senior white kids trying talk shh cause I think they assumed they would beat us (we were playing football) and for some reason they thought we wouldn’t respond

but you got 2 Bahamians, 1 Jamaican and 1 bajan.. ain’t take long for them to get mad and say racist shh and wanting to fight

ezgif-7-b4263780f007.gif

So is the general sense in here that Trump will lose?
a Trump victory next week would be considerably more shocking than his victory in 2016.

the polls and predictions are even more dire now than in 2016, even before the Comey bombshell, and this is with the lessons learned from 2016. still, people are being cautious about making any firm predictions because nobody wants to be wrong twice, even libs.

Back
Top Bottom