***Official Political Discussion Thread***

My homie was trying to both sides the Greenwald **** earlier today. :lol: I told him as soon as the article came out early with his resignation that he was lying. He parroted all of the far right censorship talking points and is coming off a Joe Rogan interview, among all of the f’ery he’s been doing over the last few years with Russia. Of course they come with the fire 🔥 response just hours later. My boy’s response “Not a great sign 😂

Does Delk look Handsome in real life?

You can buy guns at a Walmart?
Yea, Dicks Sporting Goods too. I thought Wal Maert had already pulled them over one of the mass shootings. I'm out here feeling like I need one, just in case. But now I missed my shot, and can just go to the gun show this weekend or any pawn shop

Windows-Is-Attempting-To-Give-a-Damn-Gif.gif

I thought Cube did okay on TDS last night, even if it's still clear he's not even close to the "Don" level he imagines himself to be at.
And frankly he should be there at this point after all these years but there's nothing wrong with staying closer to the streets if that's what you want.
But finding out he blew off a call with the possible next VP? Dog, you don't have the political cache to be blowing off meetings like that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom