***Official Political Discussion Thread***

tenor.gif

All these dudes internal cornball coming out.

But Wayne been a clown for a while in regard to these issues.

I wonder why these guys do this? They can't be this dumb?

From a purely personal viewpoint, don't they know this turns off their fanbase, which ultimately will hurt their pockets?

I guess it doesn't. People are still buying Off-Whites after that small controversy this summer and Yeezy's still sell out.

I wonder why these guys do this? They can't be this dumb?

From a purely personal viewpoint, don't they know this turns off their fanbase, which ultimately will hurt their pockets?

I guess it doesn't. People are still buying Off-Whites after that small controversy this summer and Yeezy's still sell out.
They’re being paid. Have to be

Once again not to get too ahead of myself*

Another potential obstacle for Warren: Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker, a Republican, would appoint her successor under current state law. Democrats, however, hold a supermajority in the state legislature and could decide to amend the current rules — for example by requiring the governor to choose a replacement from the same party as the previous senator, as seven states already do.

lupe1.png

Once again not to get too ahead of myself*

lupe1.png

Brown could still pick a Democrat in name only. And also, remember, after Ted Kennedy died, and a Dem was appointed to replace him, that person LOST their special election in Massachusetts to a Republican.

I feel bad for both Warren and Sanders. But both of them need to sit the **** down. It is a team sport, and you gotta play your position in the Senate.

Last edited:
Brown could still pick a Democrat in name only. And also, remember, after Ted Kennedy died, and a Dems was appointed to replace him, that person LOST their special election in Massachusetts to a Republican.

I feel bad for both Warren and Sanders. But both of them need to sit the **** down. It is a team sport, and you gotta play your position in the Senate.
KebZ.gif

Back
Top Bottom