***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Guess it's time for everyone in the thread to go in on Wayne now.

If only I could do a clever "predictable" @RustyShackleford post

never cared for his content, actually...doesn´t seem like a genius either, so him getting puppeted is legit funny.

okay hold up

this is actually more menacing than Nazi imagery itself after looking at it like this

isn´t this kinda the same deal with like, the Gadsen or the Iron Cross? context matters STRONGLY.

even the standard Stars and Stripes starts looking real funny in the wrong context.

why do you have 14 American flags outside of your house, sir?

He had 1 good album back in 2000 . Rest was trash.

I guess the October surprise is that black rappers and just paid actors

I´ll always credit somebody on NT for highlighting that a lot of rappers just make jail commercials...this strongly favors conservative interests, and that´s before we even start following the direct money trail. idk man.

There's nothing more disgusting than to read these success stories and realize that those who are leading such efforts were trained here, in the US.

It's an indictment on the depravity of American people.

damn, I never thought about that...they all got their education in the top US colleges.

this is the worst thing since I found out Dr. Fauci literally wrote The Book on medicine.

so very sad.

b7wg3y0l85w51.jpg

SandyPointlessHummingbird-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Has Wayne ever said a thing about the Black community? He’s been high out of his mind for close to 2 decades now.

He was on point in his prime. This was 15-20 years ago. He’s jus lost now for real.

Funny, cause he had Muriel Bowser on his podcast some weeks back.

During the protest and at the very time where she had the Black Lives Matter street painted, and he was acting like he was down lol. He was on all the smoke with Matt Barnes and them.... “applauding” the work :lol:.

The guy is lost. And been that way since 2007, in my book. He’s simply clueless. And that’s by his own doing, because he isn’t dumb. Pretty sharp actually. Willfully ignorant. Top 10 rapper of all time. A full clown.

wavycrocket wavycrocket oh I meant in public :lol:. Damage is Done is one of his best tracks ever.

Didnt know about the Muriel Bowser stuff or All The Smoke smh. This might appeal to some low information voters in our age bracket, but Wayne ain’t swaying many Black folks. Funny that it’s always a Black male celeb on this train. Was listening to a pod about how men are much more individualistic than women and that’s partially why Trump’s appeal is there on the gender line.Women are much more about the collective, particularly Black women.

wavycrocket wavycrocket oh I meant in public :lol:. Damage is Done is one of his best tracks ever.

Didnt know about the Muriel Bowser stuff or All The Smoke smh. This might appeal to some low information voters in our age bracket, but Wayne ain’t swaying many Black folks. Funny that it’s always a Black male celeb on this train. Was listening to a pod about how men are much more individualistic than women and that’s partially why Trump’s appeal is there on the gender line.Women are much more about the collective, particularly Black women.

Ego thing. Also, these contrarian dudes think they are smarter for being contrarians. Watch a few Youtube videos, see a few tweets, the fake woke things come out.

Ego thing. Also, these contrarian dudes think they are smarter for being contrarians. Watch a few Youtube videos, see a few tweets, the fake woke things come out.
Annoying as ****, they aren't interested in the facts because they lose that fake leverage of intelligence in their head if their own programming is disproven. I hate how bad it's gotten since covid.

Back
Top Bottom