***Official Political Discussion Thread***

He needs all three

F315AD50-2B19-4916-A7A1-05391832720A.png
****ing Texas and Florida.

Associated Press has Biden 209-112 with the west coast update. This is definitely coming down to the wire.

FYI, yall gotta stop referencing Vegas in regards to the live odds. Those are all offshore lines, those are the biggest betting markets and where majority of the money pours in.

Biden definitely needs PA, I think I saw NE is red?

Nebraska? That was a guaranteed red win

Looking like an L for the home team. I'm going to bed. Unbelievable. Biden wins popular vote Republicans take rigged electoral college. Shocking

Really not a single thing has been off.

Green has been called, and has been right. Hawaii and Alaska will go Dem and Rep respectively.
E4682781-4F86-480B-BF86-57E7961B0E90.jpeg

it's just really scary, Democrats need to totally re-evaluate their Hispanic strategy.

You'd think they wouldn't have to..This president has all but said that Hispanics are drug dealers, rapists, liars, thieves, and the scum of the Earth..How is that not enough to convince a group of people that they shouldn't vote for the man?..

damb so yall were right AZ will really help... biden is up 209-118 but not to confident with the rest of the states PA, NC, GA, FL, TX, MI, WI, UT, MT...

Back
Top Bottom