***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I’m gonna take this approach but not sure if I’ll be able to relax until then. :lol:
I'm trying to talk myself into it rn
sadcam.png

It's clear this is looking better for Biden than it did for Hillary.

But it's still going to come down to a handful of states: Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania.

Maybe Georgia and NC. Nebraska or Maine's 2nd district as well.

That's all that matters right now (I'm assuming Ohio holds for Trump and Arizona and Minnesota for Biden).
I love the optimism. Thats all I ask for right now

I'm lost at what sources people are following..on google it looks like Biden is kicking ***...

Am I missing something? Sorry no cable.

i stopped following 30 min ago but there were so many toss-up states that had Trump ahead or states they didn't call yet like Texas that were obvious so Biden was up like 160-90 on the electoral vote with only the sure states counted

It’s been bout the absentee and early vote counting all along...That’s why the Republicans all over the country been so pressed to not count as many as possible and Trump trying to push the idea that anything after election night isn’t “valid”

Then the lawsuits on deck if/when the L is cemented, the play been basic n telegraphed like anything else they throw out there...Like anything else this year it’s not normal where we can live or die with the results in real time

Back
Top Bottom