***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Polls can close but they have to let everyone that was in line vote
Some of these big cities probably just had the last people that were in line vote a couple of hours ago

Bruh Biden not winning Georgia. There’s ATL metro and then there’s Georgia.
I know what you mean, but its going to be a lot closer than what we are currently seeing.

Dekalb County is still unaccounted for and thats a huge one. early in person voting and absentee ballots already surpassed the amount that voted in 2016. Biden can count on a big return from them. Over 300k voted early out of the 550k+ registered voters in that county. This country usually sees a 75% voter turnout.

This one is not over.

Only surprise so far is Biden getting AZ. Trump is gonna lose a state or two once mail in ballots get counted and it’ll be over. That’s my take anyways.
the amount of money we took in the past week from Biden's camp in Phoenix was astonishing. One of the biggest money spent the last week. Probably #1. They did work.

The ballot measure would reclassify possession of small amounts of drugs as a civil violation, similar to a traffic offense. The penalty would be a $100 fine, which a person can avoid by agreeing to participate in a health assessment. Selling and manufacturing drugs will remain illegal.

Screenshot_20201103-212147_Samsung Internet.jpg
It's over for Trump! You're fired! I don't see any way he can win.

I agree that criminalizing drugs doesn't stop the promotion.

But I do think that decriminalizing it definitely promotes it.
Mane it’s not like they bout to have commercials with kids doing lines in Oregon now :lol: ...Just cuz I wouldn’t be facing real jail time no more don’t make me wanna go run n put a needle in my arm knowing the effects n downfall of herron

The ppl that use just gon cop more freely and the majority of the other folks that don’t won’t even think bout it cuz drugs not even on their radar

Back
Top Bottom