***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Couldn’t flip Florida, Georgia, NC, or Texas tho? Come on man.

If Biden loses we have no one to blame but the Democratic Party.

The Democratic Party that spent millions of Republican dollars to sabotage young progressive candidates like AOC and Jamaal Bowman.

Biden wasn’t going to flip Florida nor North Carolina to anyone in the know. Georgia was or still a long shot and since if Ted Cruz won against Beto in the last Senate race I was expecting Texas to stay red no matter how large the turnout was.

AOC and Bowman would have gotten WASHED against Trump if they were running against him this election. Middle white American wouldn’t have voted for either of them over Trump. The Democratic Party needed to run a known reliable individual this election which they did in Biden. The race ain’t over champ. Gotta stay patient and have/show some resilience.

Probably my last time voting until I see someone thats going to challenge the establishment and make their worst nightmares come true
All this bipartisan bull crap doesn't work for people that look like me

Not a fan of that. Weed, fine.

But hard drugs that legit ruin people's lives and will probably promote use even more now? Nah.
It doesn't mean that they are legal. It just means that you won't land in jail if you are caught with that stuff and you're using. Instead they're gonna get you into a rehab center.

That's the proper way to do it because drug abuse is a health issue, not a crime issue.

Now, if you're selling, I think that's different set of circumstances.

Couldn’t flip Florida, Georgia, NC, or Texas tho? Come on man.

If Biden loses we have no one to blame but the Democratic Party.

The Democratic Party that spent millions of Republican dollars to sabotage young progressive candidates like AOC and Jamaal Bowman.

Georgia isn’t done yet man. A lot of dem areas sitting outstanding

1DC9650D-4BC9-4E63-90E6-5C861FE0BE45.jpeg

but this is America and we can and will **** it up

Good point. :lol:

A good way to begin is to start treating users like a patient rather than a pariah, that’s the first thing.

Oregon can do it, as a state. If it really makes the effort.

Some more info on it

Back
Top Bottom