***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You're my man 100%. But Bernie would be WASHED by Trump. This is coming from someone with a "Get in the Bernie Bus" shirt from 2016. Biden was the better choice to get power back. AOC is next. Let her grow and then she'll be front and center in 2028.

Thats fine I’m not going to hate you because you disagree :lol:

But I don’t see Trump beating Bernie in some of the 4 most important states (Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Iowa). Trump isn’t sweeping Bernie there. Bernie had the unions and the farmers, he had many more white male votes more than Hillary did.

Right now Trump is beating Biden in all those state by huge margins. (Still pending)

AOC will never be the Democratic nominee tho, the Democrats would never let her or Jamaal Bowman win a primary. They’ll do them dirtier than Bernie.

Update on Wisconsin (Biden down about 105k):

Milwaukee county: Biden with 60% vote, but only 41% reported votes (total of 240k votes are in combined). Could add an extra 155k to Biden if it keeps trending at 60% Biden

The biggest remaining votes in the state are in Milwaukee County,

Positive sign.

I just don’t understand how Biden hasn’t won tonight, this is embarrassing. It shouldn’t be coming down to the wire.

Biden was suppose win by now without waiting for mail in ballots. That’s what all y’all said, what everyone said, what the polls said....

I swear man, wayyyyy too close. Flat out embarrassing.

Susan Collins
95F1BCFA-C567-4F2D-8DAC-2E3F908216F9.png

this country is stupid af

I just don’t understand how Biden hasn’t won tonight, this is embarrassing. It shouldn’t be coming down to the wire.

Biden was suppose win by now without waiting for mail in ballots. That’s what all y’all said, what everyone said, what the polls said....

I swear man, wayyyyy too close. Flat out embarrassing.
Trump supporters roll pretty deep. I was I was kidding but traveling across across the country and seeing it firsthand and them just showing out in 2016 proves it.

Also this makes everything worse......whatever the outcome. People will be on edge ready to go crazy.

We’re going to be counting votes for the next week, now everyone is going to be skeptical and suspect cheating.

God damn you Biden, why couldn’t you just have won tonight like you were “supposed to” 😡

Back
Top Bottom