***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Arizona hit that solo shot in the 7th to make it a three run game.

Biden has Wilwaukee, Philly and Detroit on deck

D4046473-9B11-4C07-9BB5-8985C6522A0A.gif

EVERYBODY DROPPED OUT TO LET BIDEN WIN......ARE YOU NOT UNDERSTANDING THIS? Look at those numbers

DURRR, do you understand what the Democratic Establishment did to make Biden the winner this year and in 2016?

Man I’m not arguing with you, you thought Lonzo was going to be better than Doncic. As far I’m concerned, MFer’s should have banned you years ago 😂

Put the liquor down. Bernie can't turn out black folks or the young vote. That's not in dispute.

easy,

1. black voters are not a monolith, plenty of older moderate to conservative black voters.

2. black voters (especially in the south ) like the democratic party.
and calling yourself an independent and painting yourself as the person who is going to destroy the democratic party is not appealing.

Bernie did that? He painted himself as the man who was going to destroy the Democratic Party? Or did the establishment do that?

Mannnnnnnnnnnn I’m done with this convo.

I brought this up because I was hearing for months Biden will beat Trump. Polls everywhere “Biden got this”....

Right now we’re in the 4th quarter, in the final seconds.....and its WAYYYY TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT. That much we can ALL AGREE ON!

Look like everyone today had on their Trump gear at the polls. Dont see how he dont take Michigan. Outside the cities, everyone hates lockdowns. The silent majority is real bruhs.

Bernie did thathe painted himself as the man who was going to destroy the Democratic Party? Or did the establishment do that?

I brought this up because I was hearing for months Biden will beat Trump. Polls everywhere “Biden got this”....

Right now we’re in the 4th quarter, in the final seconds.....and its WAYYYY TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT.

in many southern states black people are the "democratic establishment"

Bernie did that? He painted himself as the man who was going to destroy the Democratic Party? Or did the establishment do that?

Right now we’re in the 4th quarter, in the final seconds.....and its WAYYYY TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT. That much we can ALL AGREE ON!

Basically what you're saying is Bernie twice now couldn't get through the semi finals but somehow was going to win the finals. It doesn't make sense. His coalition doesn't turn out, at the very least Biden is getting turnout up overall. Can't try and alienate black folks and win the Democratic party. That's Bernie's main problem and he refused to rectify it.

Georgia updates:

Fulton County: Biden with 72% of the vote with 72% accounted for (about 390k votes are in)

Dekalb County: Biden with 83% of the vote with only 39% accounted for (about 155k votes are in combined, with about 245k remaining to be counted)

At those percentages, we're talking about 300k+ going towards Biden. He's down about 230k

My math could be a little off +/- 10k or so.

Man, this is the only one I'm going to pay attention too, for now.

You're my man 100%. But Bernie would be WASHED by Trump. This is coming from someone with a "Get in the Bernie Bus" shirt from 2016. Biden was the better choice to get power back. AOC is next. Let her grow and then she'll be front and center in 2028.

Georgia updates:

Fulton County: Biden with 72% of the vote with 72% accounted for (about 390k votes are in)

Dekalb County: Biden with 83% of the vote with only 39% accounted for (about 155k votes are in combined, with about 245k remaining to be counted)

At those percentages, we're talking about 300k+ going towards Biden. He's down about 230k

Hope you right

Georgia updates:

So Biden has a real shot at winning Georgia? Betting odds seem to think this is all but done for Trump to win. Interesting.

Please america

Please.
We got this bruh. Mail-in voting and early voting being such huge factors and Biden turning AZ and GA blue is poetic justice and a big FU to Trump and his tards. He legit might win GA by like a tenth of a percentage point.

Should've been a landslide, and we most likely get a R Senate so it's not an absolute win, but we will take every small win we can.

Back
Top Bottom