***Official Political Discussion Thread***

So Black people didn’t like Bernie who was marching for civil rights all his life but they liked Biden who was “surprised Barack Obama was so well spoken” and a Biden who put millions of Black men in jail in the 90’s?

Make it make sense

easy,

1. black voters are not a monolith, plenty of older moderate to conservative black voters.

2. black voters (especially in the south ) like the democratic party.
and calling yourself an independent and painting yourself as the person who is going to destroy the democratic party is not appealing.

At least TRY and be factual.

Screenshot_20201103-220859_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201103-220926_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201103-220950_Chrome.jpg

EVERYBODY DROPPED OUT TO LET BIDEN WIN......ARE YOU NOT UNDERSTANDING THIS? Look at those numbers

DURRR, do you understand what the Democratic Establishment did to make Biden the winner this year and in 2016?

Man I’m not arguing with you, you thought Lonzo was going to be better than Doncic. As far I’m concerned, MFer’s should have banned you years ago 😂

So Black people didn’t like Bernie who was marching for civil rights all his life but they liked Biden who was “surprised Barack Obama was so well spoken” and a Biden who put millions of Black men in jail in the 90’s?

Make it make sense

No.......WE don’t like Bernie Sanders. Never have and never will. Hope that answers your question champ. One more time since you didn’t seem to understand the first time around.........”Only Bernie WE acknowledge is Mac!!”

EVERYBODY DROPPED OUT TO LET BIDEN WIN......ARE YOU NOT UNDERSTANDING THIS? Look at those numbers

DURRR, do you understand what the Democratic Establishment did to make Biden the winner this year and in 2016?

Man I’m not arguing with you, you thought Lonzo was going to be better than Doncic. As far I’m concerned, MFer’s should have banned you years ago 😂
Im one of the three big Bernie supporters here and seeing tonight’s results, especially those in Southern Florida makes me think Bernie wouldnt have had a shot to win this. I am not feeling that salty about the consolidation of candidates to oust Bernie. They knew Pennsylvania, Florida, and Michigan were not going Bernie either. Dems need to run Ben Rothlisberger, Pitbull, or Eminem.
The amount of ignorance in this country is on another level.
I still have hope though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom