***Official Political Discussion Thread***

200 (1).gif

Your new strategy should be apologizing to every black man and woman alive for supporting racism.

Considering the forgiveness for the crime bill in here, grudges against me shouldn’t be held that long.

Trump’s out. But I’ve been pushing for the same legislation throughout. Hopefully the Dems flip the Senate and Biden gets those proposals through.

My math may be a little off but I think Biden only needs like 60% of remaining votes in GA and almost everything outstanding is in Atlanta which has been well above that.

I did such a good job not following the coverage last night.

Now it's just not stop F5'ing.

Basically they are respecting the Trump campaign’s wish that they wait before calling it. But it seems to just be a courtesy.

Considering the forgiveness for the crime bill in here, grudges against me shouldn’t be held that long.

Trump’s out. But I’ve been pushing for the same legislation throughout. Hopefully the Dems flip the Senate and Biden gets those proposals through.

Biden acknowledged he made a mistake, you to my knowledge have never acknowledged supporting racist policy and pedos.

Back
Top Bottom