***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Because his dangerous rhetoric and subsequent division to potential positive legislation ratio did not work out in a way that was worth it in the end.

It was a mistake on my part valuing potential legislation over the bad of the administration. I did, repeatedly, call out the bad but continued to support the administration in the name of potential legislation.

But he’s lost now.

So flipping the senate so Biden can get the important legislation passed is the new objective.

tenor.gif

Because his dangerous rhetoric and subsequent division to potential positive legislation ratio did not work out in a way that was worth it in the end.

It was a mistake on my part valuing potential legislation over the bad of the administration. I did, repeatedly, call out the bad but continued to support the administration in the name of potential legislation.

But he’s lost now.

So flipping the senate so Biden can get the important legislation passed is the new objective.
You're admitting this only because he lost?

But he’s lost now.

Lol what???

Dude get out of here man. You’re the pure definition of a troll

But he’s lost now.

You full of ****

But he’s lost now.

1604546909726.gif

But he’s lost now.

You sound like a Warriors fan after they lost to the Raptors.

Back
Top Bottom