***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Trump fans are dumb af. Trump is behind and they're chanting 'stop the count'
Blue Lives vs Blue Lives tonight?

AdvancedFrightenedFlickertailsquirrel-max-1mb.gif
All of us watching the cops when the pro-Trump people scream at them to go into the polling location

1604553798327.gif
hope they start fighting the cops 🥱

Lolll. Going out sad. I love it.

Nevada dead *** thought they were gonna be slick and somebody nephew said they could streamline everything and just scan all the votes into the computer then they can upload soon as they open the gates.

Explorer froze though, deleted everything. Now they're looking like an I Love Lucy candy episode tryna figure this out.

Last edited:
Nevada out here counting votes like

1604555861543.gif
They specifically said they were closed today. They are gonna do it all in batches probably starting tonight (they only have Election Day and today’s mail ins to count) and release the count at 9am tomorrow Nevada only has 3 million people and 1 million have already been counted. Let’s say 1.5 million voted they could get it done in 1.5 days or so.

That is so accurate. I’ve been watching CNN mostly for whatever reason and I felt like the guy was just talking to talk.

I wonder what they’d call the “protestors” if a crowd of Muslim Americans caused this, and what the response would be like

How is the police not breaking up this crowd

im just glad it’s them and not us going toe to toe with Police right now.

im here at home like
937C20F5-954D-47F8-8F17-0A2F202032B5.gif

waiting for the inauguration

Back
Top Bottom