***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Ok... don’t think this dude has ever seen an eagles game...

DtzJfOpUUAIhcRq.jpg

:rofl:

I can't believe we're still doing this ****. Joe has 3 million more votes and we're all sitting here on thursday looking at a stupid ****ing map of america waiting to find out who won :smh: Gotta get rid of the electoral college

I wanna see Biden get 4 million more votes, getting there

Do they not realize Nevada,Arizona, Wisconsin, and Michigan will be enough? Georgia and NC might even swing. It’s inevitable. Take the L.
Nevada been quiet for a long time to the point where I'm nervous.

And I don't like the trend of the last two updates Cnn gave for Arizona.

I have this problem with a lot of radical leftists too. Dudes talking big game on social media about how voting is pointless and how there needs to be violent revolution if we want to see real change, then you look at their profile pics and see that they look like they've never been in as much as a schoolyard fist fight and would start wheezing if you made them run a lap around a track.

So Trump’s strategy of telling supporters to vote in person may end up favoring Trump because the counters are separating the later mail-in ballots in case the courts decide they shouldn’t be counted.

With these thin margins, that could be the difference in a place like Pennsylvania.

Back
Top Bottom