***Official Political Discussion Thread***

So Trump’s strategy of telling supporters to vote in person may end up favoring Trump because the counters are separating the later mail-in ballots in case the courts decide they shouldn’t be counted.

With these thin margins, that could be the difference in a place like Pennsylvania.

I knew it wouldn’t be long for you to revert back to your old ways and show your true color..........or lack their of. You hungry for some more biscuits I see. Shuckin’ and jivin’ ain’t going to save you champ. It’s the end of the line for you and those that think like you.

1604589935692.jpeg

Last edited:
I knew it would be long for you to revert back to your old ways and show your true color..........or lack their of. You hungry for some more biscuits I see. Shuckin’ and jivin’ ain’t going to save you champ. It’s the end of the line for you and those that think like you.

1604589935692.jpeg

I just outlined what is starting to show as a clear strategy.

I know you want everyone to have clear sides like this is some sporting event. But posting observable reality isn’t picking a side.

As I said yesterday, my focus now is helping Dems flip the senate because I’m assuming Biden will win.

I supported Trump and he lost.

A lot of people had candidates lose.

Life goes on.

I knew it would be long for you to revert back to your old ways and show your true color..........or lack their of. You hungry for some more biscuits I see. Shuckin’ and jivin’ ain’t going to save you champ. It’s the end of the line for you and those that think like you.

1604589935692.jpeg
But hes not wrong though. Segregating the votes like that will make it easier for Trump to target the votes he don't want

But hes not wrong though. Segregating the votes like that will make it easier for Trump to target the votes he don't want

I’m taking about the specific INTENT on why he dwalk31 dwalk31 posted that information. It’s VOTER SUPPRESSION orchestrated by Trump and carried out by dwalk31 dwalk31 and people like him that want to carry out Trump’s crooked and racists viewpoints.

Back
Top Bottom