***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This dude O'Shea really is delusional.

trump agreed to give us a comprehensive health care plan. trump agreeing to do something and trump actually doing something are two very different things.

:lol:

The situation in Nevada is really like the American public's view on government programs.

Liberals do the right thing and pass legislation to make voting easier and counting faster

Republicans plot and use whatever power they have to **** up the plan

The country sits back is like "why are things so ****ed up"

they take the wheels off the car just so they can tell you the car won't drive. well no ****, you took the wheels off :lol:

xr0aenpalex51.jpg
Meh, he'll be 80. I doubt it. 4 yrs is a long time from now. He already using 2 hands to drink water.

So Trump’s strategy of telling supporters to vote in person may end up favoring Trump because the counters are separating the later mail-in ballots in case the courts decide they shouldn’t be counted.

With these thin margins, that could be the difference in a place like Pennsylvania.
You sounding hopeful

tenor.gif

Trump team members out here saying mail in is fraudulent because Biden gets way more mail in votes than Trump is hilarious. This dude Donnie literally spent MONTHS telling the public that he doesn't **** with the mail in voter system and thinks it's gonna hurt him, so all his supporters go in person and most avoid mail in ballots and now he's shocked that he's so behind in mail in ballots?

"I don't eat dairy bc I'm lactose intolerant! Any dairy and I **** my brains out!!.......wait, how come you didn't give me any ice cream??!!"

So Nevada needs today and tomorrow to count 50,000 ballots? With no indication that they'll report as they go? What's going on over there.

This Nevada official is not having it with some of these questions.

I like do way he conducts this press conference. He's frustrated too!

But dammit, hurry the F up

Back
Top Bottom