***Official Political Discussion Thread***

gah.png
these were the days though!!

What ice cube do? I know he was going on conspiracy rants awhile back but what's the reason folks mad at him now? Haven't been following.
Someone from the Trump team thanked Cube for working with them and when everyone was like "...what? What's up with this **** cube?" he got mad and started talking about all he did to get guarantees from Trump which went...poorly for him

He still mad about it weeks later

What the **** will Fox News done if trump is out? Had no idea they were a thing before him
oh, they will be just fine. In fact, they will continue to crush ratings. Their followers will tune in because they will turn into what CNN is with Trump. Fox News with Biden as president will do better than CNN with Biden as president.

That group of people outnumber us. And they will be angry this time around.

He’s a good brother. He was up at Abyssinian with Calvin Butts as an assistant minister years ago. As you know, I am not a fan of the religion, but I like Butts and those who come through his church. They maintain a position of Blackness moreso than any church I’ve seen, especially in NYC.

Definitely, I was shocked when he told us way back that he was consider running for Office. He’s a good friend of mine and my family.

It’s amazing how many people are actually supporting his election throughout here. He’s no doubt, going to win.

What the **** will Fox News done if trump is out? Had no idea they were a thing before him

basically smear Biden. Like they did Obama for 8 years. It doesn’t have the same punch as D riding trump. They did a whole evening segment on Obama brown suit and jeans he wore.

the channel will basically be made with the quality of entertainment tonight for politics.

or

The go full Q anon and go conspiracy theory rants with Tucker leading the way.

Back
Top Bottom