***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Where's @Methodical Management ?

Sure he has something to say about this election. And dwalk.
AF679394-538F-4ED2-ACA7-09EE90313879.gif

Agreed, the broad support for progressive policies is there.
It just has to be repackaged and pushed like birtherism.

"Do you want to take a year off, go back to school, switch jobs, and not have to worry about health insurance? Joe Biden's plan has you covered."

"Do you wanna smash mad baddies without ever having to deal with TSA? Joe Biden's immigration plan has you covered."

Will the Supreme Court try to get involved?

If this comes down to PA and the votes are under 50k, which I don’t think it will, then I think it will go to the Supreme Court.

Realistically Biden wins Nevada and Arizona and flips GA so it won’t matter.

Sorry I don't agree with this statement

I am a progressive making this criticism

Claiming the far left of the Democratic Party is similar to the far right of the Republican party is ridiculous to me on so many levels. It is a massive false equivalency.

I think when it comes to diagnosing and fixing America's problems, all things considered, it is the centrist/moderates that are short-sighted and closed-minded. By a good margin.

I am talking about electoral strategy, so progressives leftist are the ones that are a bit short-sighted.
You don't have to apologize, I just realized that I'm pretty much progressive as well. I want to limit military spending, stricter gun laws, higher cooperate/upper-class taxes, pro-choice, serious about climate change, laxed on immigration, etc. I was pretty off, carry on.

Last edited:
For someone that brought up that it takes 2/3 of the Senate to convict on impeachment for removal when Trump got impeached, it is weird you peddle the idea that if Dems had won 51 seats in the Senate they could remove Trump from office.

You're really tryna can't like the last three years never happened :lol:

the theory that trump would actually get removed is so asinine :lol:

assuming dems get 51 senate seats, please tell us which 16 senators are crossing the aisle to remove the president of their party :lol:

That's why I always feel iffy about ****ting on those states as a whole when there's a lot of good folks fighting the good fight hard over there every time.

Just vastly outnumbered but they very much exist. Got nothing but respect for those progressives in red states
Precisely. I live in New Orleans and LA is a huge red state. But the good people of Nola, Baton Rouge, and Shreveport consistently hold it down here. Hell, we just reelected Cedric Richmond to keep the House shored up.

Back
Top Bottom