***Official Political Discussion Thread***

the theory that trump would actually get removed is so asinine :lol:

assuming dems get 51 senate seats, please tell us which 16 senators are crossing the aisle to remove the president of their party :lol:

All the ones Don Jr is calling out now for not saying more about the vote counts maybe?

Someone just posted a tweet from Don speaking on Lindsey Graham. You REALLY can’t see them voting him out in a second term?

Guess we’ll just agree to disagree on that.

But, like I said, won’t matter because Biden is going to win.

sw1apc64efx51.jpg

All the ones Don Jr is calling out now for not saying more about the vote counts maybe?

Someone just posted a tweet from Don speaking on Lindsey Graham. You REALLY can’t see them voting him out in a second term?

Guess we’ll just agree to disagree on that.

But, like I said, won’t matter because Biden is going to win.

after all that's been said and done, you think rubio, graham, cruz etc are going to choose now to find their spines?

you have to be one of the least skeptical lawyers i've ever encountered.

She has to be rewarded for her work. Regardless of if Georgia flips or not. She's been wildly impactful and can do more good from a cabinet position.
Let her have the main seat wherever they oversee the integrity of elections.

Waaaaaait.

Cnn just guessed that based on the rate in which Biden is gaining ground, that Biden might win Pennsylvania by 40k votes.

Is it a coincidence that election officials agreed to set aside allegeny county's 29k votes and (I think another 9k votes somewhere else) to be set aside to be counted last?

Imagine if by this time tomorrow those votes are 'lost' 🤔

Waaaaaait.

Cnn just guessed that based on the rate in which Biden is gaining ground, that Biden might win Pennsylvania by 40k votes.

Is it a coincidence that election officials agreed to set aside allegeny county's 29k votes and (I think another 9k votes somewhere else) to be set aside to be counted last?

Imagine if by this time tomorrow those votes are 'lost' 🤔

He's going to win it by closer to 100k. That was a low estimate with him only winning 70% of the remaining votes. He's been closer to 78% of all the votes today.

Trump lead down to 78K after the last batch of data came in. The state is still showing 326K votes to be counted.

130K of which is in Philly and Allegheny so that alone may flip it for biden.

Back
Top Bottom