***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The fact that you completely made up in your mind that I supported Republicans down ballot—when I explicitly said I didn’t—doesn’t really have anything to do with me.

Obviously you can believe what you like. I remember when folks didn’t believe I was black in here. Doesn’t change reality.

I openly supported President Obama in 2008 and 2012. And I openly supported Trump in 2016 and 2020.

Now I’m openly supporting the Dems flipping the senate so that Biden doesn’t have to deal with GOP-led obstruction.

It is what it is.
Sooooooo, Trumps losing and now Biden is close to winning, you want the Democrats to flip the senate NOW? You want to join the winning side now? And if Trump was winning, you couldn't care less about the Dems?

Screenshot_20201105-182921.png

Who's the person in the background of this press conference just trashtalking the Trump campaign? :lol:

Sooooooo, Trumps losing and now Biden is close to winning, you want the Democrats to flip the senate NOW? You want to join the winning side now? And if Trump was winning, you couldn't care less about the Dems?
Check his closet. Probably got all of LeBron's championship jerseys in there.

My whole argument was that I supported the path to get legislation passed.

Assuming the GOP would hold the senate, Trump getting re-elected was the Beth path for that.

Now that it seems clear Biden will win, the Dems flipping the Senate is the logical best path to get legislation passed.

It really isn’t complicated.

Like I said earlier, this isn’t sports.

Damn they banned my Twitter account because I tweeted that piglet Harlan that I hope he catches a fade in the streets. Trump and his people can do whatever they wants on Twitter tho Liberal censorship!!
RIP, you will be getting a visit.

Back
Top Bottom