***Official Political Discussion Thread***

White women betrayed us all again. Last time it was 52% for Trump this time it's looking like 55%.
**** that waitress from Outback Steakhouse. I hope she gets stiffed on her next shift.

I’m gonna take a shot at this one and say I think Kamala being a running mate might play a part

1604632795913.gif

Checked in to Fox News for giggles and this supposed voter from Arizona legit said she and her republican buddies were given sharpies and Democrats pens. Not only has the sharpie myth been debunked but how would anyone know what party you are voting for to sabotage things.

So I just heard on CNN, "if Biden flips Georgia, the best trump can do is 169...."

But if Biden wins Georgia, that would take him to 169 right.?!

What happens if Biden wins Georgia and loses everything else...?!

Excuse my ignorance on the matter . .
Then biden loses bro.

The funny thing is, Hannity is basing this off the Trump campaign's lies that their observes were not inside. In their lawsuit about that claim, a very frustrated judge (Bush appointee) got the Trump campaign lawyer that in fact they did have observers inside and that everyone was lying about not having access.
The lawyer first responded "a non-zero amount of observers" when the judge asked him how many observers they had inside.
The judge then raised his voice and said "I’m asking you as a member of the bar of this court: are people representing the Donald J Trump for president, representing the plaintiffs, in that room?"
The lawyer said "yes", to which the judge responded "then what is your problem?"

I hate Ted Cruz. The only reason Cruz folds the way he does is because he is the most hated senator on the floor....and that's by his own party. He doesn't have constituents for friends. John Boehner said, "I have Democrat friends and Republican friends. I get along with almost everyone, but I have never worked with a more miserable son of a ***** in my life."

This is how I feel about Ted Cruz...only sub Cruz for Glenn Beck.

What was osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh talking about demographics earlier?

Because sans FL this is looking exactly like a minority vs white folks election at the basic level. The racism argument is definitely valid at least at the presidential level and probably down ballot a lot as well.

The hell with the “working class” and the hell with Andrew Yang. That’s exactly why he didn’t go that far during the Democratic primaries to begin with. The “working class” he’s referring to is that same Outback restaurant waitress that said to somebody else in here that she voted for Trump. These low level minimum wage (nothing wrong with making minimum wage by the way) white people have dreams of being rich or feeling elite just because they vote Republican.

In return the Republican Party does NOTHING for them but raise their taxes only to give tax breaks to the rich and give them a white supremacy comfort group to feel apart of. The white people that aren’t rich and that have common sense will vote Democrat as is. Time for the Democratic Party to focus their attention to the black community. The black community that has saved the Democratic Party once again and once again.........has SAVED AMERICA!! To that WE say......you’re welcome.....now cut the check.

Most minimum wage workers, white or black, don’t vote currently.

Sure, “working class” is definitely used as a white supremacist dog whistle. Most Trump supporters are business owners and prosperous housewives and affluent retirees and landlords who do not actually work and voted based white supremacy and other cultural grievances.

At the sane time, we have a vast multi racial, multi generational working class. Most of the country is working class. Most black people are workers, black peoples are much more likely to be workers than whites.

The Democratic Party needs to help all workers, in their capacity as workers who are exploited by late, neo liberal capitalism. In addition, it has to help black peoples as people whose bodies are constantly at risk under this regime of white supremacy we live under. We can do both and we must do both.

I like the slow bleed. Don't end this quickly for Trump. Drag it out over weeks. Every day, a new small defeat, another cut among thousands.

Every day, count another 50,000 votes in Arizona. Give him just enough to think he has a chance but not enough to keep pace.

I know this is putting all of us on edge, but imagine what it's doing to Trump. It's worth it.
Are you watching what's happening with conservatives? The guys who organize CPAC are trying to bully republican elected officials into buying into and defending Trump's allegations of fraud.

We may be watching the unraveling of the GOP, or a quick march toward bloodshed. These mofos are talking about shooting Biden supporters.

Haven't been here since Tuesday morning. Trying to keep my pessimism to myself.

Shock...

.... ing

He knows that all kinds of trouble awaits when he's no longer the president. I, for one, can't wait to see what happens. **** feels like a page turner you can't wait to get to the end of....

Back
Top Bottom