***Official Political Discussion Thread***

White women betrayed us all again. Last time it was 52% for Trump this time it's looking like 55%.
**** that waitress from Outback Steakhouse. I hope she gets stiffed on her next shift.

They were just out there marching for selfies....

1604633651001.gif

Ignant ***

but you really can’t expect a human tub of lard to understand democracy

I hate Ted Cruz. The only reason Cruz folds the way he does is because he is the most hated senator on the floor....and that's by his own party. He doesn't have constituents for friends. John Boehner said, "I have Democrat friends and Republican friends. I get along with almost everyone, but I have never worked with a more miserable son of a ***** in my life."

This is how I feel about Ted Cruz...only sub Cruz for Glenn Beck.
Real talk, I kind of liked John Boehner. Reminds me of a drunk uncle someone would have who said whatever the hell was on his mind.

The three counties carrying Georgia right now Fulton, Dekalb and Clayton county all have parts in the 5th congressional district. The district formerly represented by the great John Lewis for so long. These 3 counties being the main reason Georgia can flip...It couldn’t be more poetic than that.

Yang with the heat 🔥🔥🔥

Wish we could get rid of the phrase "costal elite." There ain't no working class people that live on the coast? It's just a phrase to get rednecks and nursing home patients worked up into a frenzy to vote Republican.

And as has already been mention in this thread, you can't do nothing for people who keep voting against their own self interest. I've personally seen some huge Trump flags hanging from some raggedy trailers. Only people I can think of who'd vote that way are either racist or the "temporarily embarrassed millionaire" types.

I believe that.

When my dad went to vote they didnt let him use his own pen. So he just went to a different voting station.

The three counties carrying Georgia right now Fulton, Dekalb and Clayton county all have parts in the 5th congressional district. The district formerly represented by the great John Lewis for so long. These 3 counties being the main reason Georgia can flip...It couldn’t be more poetic than that.
Based on what I saw. Biden lost Georgia by 3k votes.

Supreme Court will have to decide PA, unfortunately that is the way it is headed.

There is another scenario in which the electoral vote ends in a tie with a Biden win in Georgia and Trump sweeps the other states.

OR no clear winner decided by January.

This would be decided by House Delegates, in which the Republicans have the advantage.

Although they can choose someone other than Trump, happened once before in history.

Back
Top Bottom