***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Gotta get these jokes in now

Queen Stacey saved yall

tenor (1) (14).gif

Nancy would go ham. Just like that kevin hart bit where his mom told him he can cuss at his teacher.

It isn’t the House of Representatives majority..

It is the state delegates of the House, which the GOP has the advantage.

Last edited:
So....the poll workers gave everybody sharpies and she finds out later that using it unregistered her as a voter. But then the poll workers gave pens to only Democrats? Let's straighten out the stories before we go on the air, yeah?
They didn’t even specify if that caused any problems IF it was in fact true. Just claimed it happened

It isn’t the House of Represenratives majority..

It is the delegates of the House, which the GOP has the advantage.

Your path to victory for Trump relies on Trump flipping AZ and keeping his lead in GA.

Not sure if you've been following, but it doesn't look like he's keeping GA.

I agree that if it comes down to PA, then it will be decided in the courts. But I think Biden wins GA, NV and AZ so PA doesn't even matter.

It somewhat upsets me that people even consider the "trump takes this to the supreme court" scenario to be realistic. It's about as realistic as "trump pulls a gun on Barron and says he'll only let him go if America lets him be president for four more years."

There's no legit legal basis we know of for invalidating the Pennsylvania vote. Sure, I understand that we're all a bit traumatized from all the stunts trump has pulled in the past, but I feel like people end up legitimizing the absurd possibility of a supreme court ruling overturning a legitimate election.

So far, nearly every ridiculous attempt by trump's campaign to do something in court has failed. He also looks likely to lose by many states, not just one. And he's losing them by bigger margins than he won them in 2016.

Back
Top Bottom