***Official Political Discussion Thread***

It somewhat upsets me that people even consider the "trump takes this to the supreme court" scenario to be realistic. It's about as realistic as "trump pulls a gun on Barron and says he'll only let him go if America lets him be president for four more years."

There's no legit legal basis we know of for invalidating the Pennsylvania vote. Sure, I understand that we're all a bit traumatized from all the stunts trump has pulled in the past, but I feel like people end up legitimizing the absurd possibility of a supreme court ruling overturning a legitimate election.

So far, nearly every ridiculous attempt by trump's campaign to do something in court has failed. He also looks likely to lose by many states, not just one. And he's losing them by bigger margins than he won them in 2016.

I think the only legal challenge they could make is the validity of votes that were postmarked by the election date but came in after, but who the hell knows how many votes that is or if it will even come close to making a difference

Almost 10k between Cobb, Clayton and Gwinnett is great thats where most of the rest will come from to make up that final gap. Biden been picking up the majority of mail in from the red counties too
So with 14k left we will basically have a 100 percent count by let’s say...3pm tomorrow (randomly throwing out time). Even if they hand count. Should be a wrap by tomorrow afternoon if not morning

Going need the Biden trump version of:

1604635900925.gif

Your path to victory for Trump relies on Trump flipping AZ and keeping his lead in GA.

Not sure if you've been following, but it doesn't look like he's keeping GA.

I agree that if it comes down to PA, then it will be decided in the courts. But I think Biden wins GA, NV and AZ so PA doesn't even matter.

He will win Georgia in the end, it is headed to a recount.

My apologies, did not see that they gave Trump the 2nd congressional district of Maine.

Last edited:
I really wish this was agreed upon. But Trump’s 5+ year assault on truth, and the echo chamber and mechanism of the right wing media machine cast doubt on verifiable truth :smh:. Psy ops, cult ****, and information warfare. It’s sick.

He could really say 5+5 = 75477433....and this will be believed by 40% of this population.

The framing and both siderism ****, laid the groundwork for this too.

I forgot who I responded to earlier in regard to the military vote, but here is what I forgot to mention, the fact that trump disrespected McCain was kind of a deal breaker with us, the pettiness he showed to him was otherworldly. Basically called him dumb because “he allowed” himself to be a POW. Then the disrespect after McCain died was too much. Then we’re “losers and suckers” good luck mounting that comeback....... also, good luck with the bone Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom