***Official Political Discussion Thread***

WOKE UP THIS MORNING WITH THE AIR HITTIN REEEEEEEEEEEALLL DIFFERENT DOWN HERE
5EB6EC1B-602A-4FE4-A28F-82228D190B65.gif

6036634C-3962-41CD-B642-A43531C4345D.gif

HOW YOU LIKE THAT TRUMP

952B4DCD-CAB8-403F-B781-B5F28ADA901B.gif

LOOK AT MY DISTRICT JOHN LEWIS DISTRICT NOW ONLY THING IN HORRIBLE SHAPE IS YOUR RE-ELECTION CHANCES
B16E4FE0-D7D6-4B51-85C8-A5F4549B3782.gif

ATLANTA, THE METRO, THE BLACK BELT AND SAVANNAH TO ALL THE RACISTS IN THIS STATE LETS GOOOO
6631E9E1-61C3-4CDE-A3F2-4FDBB863F120.gif

On some real ish A, Georgia surprised me. I might actually come down and visit now for more than just a day this time Lol.

I’m liking the vibes down there. State has really changed in such a short time.

That brings up another point... Does either side really want to count all the votes? Or do they both just want to win?
yeah the bigger question is how it will change things long-term and the dynamics of the elections. From a numbers standpoint, it would make every single citizen a battleground.

MAGA cult turning into American jihadists, who would've thought >D
Anyone with sense?

They would have to do some really careful, accurate polling to make sure that’s what they really want. Turnout would be much different in deep red and deep blue states if the popular vote counted.
Dropping the EC is the right thing to do because the president represents the people. Individual communities' needs are already taken into account through the partition of the federal legislative body according to the size of their populations.

Biggest Losers/Letdown from the election:

Cubanos 🇨🇺 🇨🇺 👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼

Making my second home of South Florida look absolutely dumb and backwards.

Miami-Dade was just about about 50/50 for Trump all due to those “look at the pelican, look at the pelican fly” Cubans.

Next time I’m down there, I’m going to take the biggest deuce at Versailles and piss all over their toilet seat.

maybe dwalk31 dwalk31 can tell us, since he says he’s black and by some miracle believes trump is not a racist

They are probably getting paid.

And, again, I do not know if he’s a racist but I can definitely understand anyone believing he is. Same for Biden. I’ve been consistent on that.

Biggest Losers/Letdown from the election:

Cubanos 🇨🇺 🇨🇺 👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼

Making my second home of South Florida look absolutely dumb and backwards.

Miami-Dade was just about about 50/50 for Trump all due to those “look at the pelican, look at the pelican fly” Cubans.

Next time I’m down there, I’m going to take the biggest deuce at Versailles and piss all over their toilet seat.
Any Cuban who voted for Trump is a MAGA, simple as that. They want to vote like racist whites, they can be treated like racist whites.

That was a legit dead heat where the deciding state got handed to Dubya by his Governor brother, Biden's got a shot at getting over 300 this time :lol:

Way different
I’m not referencing Bush v. Gore to make any analogy to how close that was or to say the result could change. I’m simply referring to the amount of time that might pass before Orange gives it up.

I’m not referencing Bush v. Gore to make any analogy to how close that was or to say the result could change. I’m simply referring to the amount of time that might pass before Orange gives it up.
The establishment isn’t behind him and the Trumpers don’t have the pockets to keep up a long legal battle with no path to victory in sight. They’ll pressure him to drop it before then. Literally nothing about 2000 is similar to this other than Democrat and Republican being involved. :lol: hell, Bush’s attorney himself even said don’t compare this to 2000.

Back
Top Bottom