***Official Political Discussion Thread***

j7wdv3jmtix51.png

giphy.gif

These gains we're seeing are due to the execution and energy on the ground by Black and Hispanic activists/organizers making tremendous inroads with the disenfranchised communities in those places, not conventional party wisdom

That righteous energy is necessary to sustain movements and galvanize folks

Claim me? Lol, you watch too much television.

I will tell anyone I supported Trump in 2016 and 2020. After supporting President Obama in 2008 and 2012.

Acknowledged my mistake, and now support the Dems flipping the Senate.

Seems you moreso just want a villain than to celebrate the win and work towards progress.

Like I said, you definitely can’t take the East Atlanta from me.

Celebrate? You actively worked against this outcome. Get the **** out of here

I’m glad I woke up right before the Georgia flip, scrolling thru Twitter and I had to do a double take make sure I was reading numbers right lol

“Acknowledge my mistake” like he dinged someone’s bumper

fam went full uncle ruckus for 4 years and trying to walk it back naaaaaaaah son

go back to boot licking no need to switch sides now

No switching sides? Lol

Y’all really want this to be sports. I already switched sides in 2016... because I supported President Obama twice.

Like I said, having a villain in here must have been fun and y’all don’t want to let it go.

If the objective is progress someone “switching sides” to achieve that goal wouldn’t be problematic.

But do you.

SN: “Acknowledged my mistake” is the exact thing Biden did re: the crime bill and that was enough. So spare me.

Back
Top Bottom