***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I'm not even tryna to pick at you, but you're criticizing Donald for "going out sad" yet you've damn near completely switched up since Wednesday morning when you caught wind of where the election was headed. You have been apart of the problem from vocal to vote.

This act you have going on rn is disingenuous attempt at self-preservation. You've supported that administrations lies, backstabbing, bigotry, (non)alleged atrocities, etc. until it became inconvenient for you. You really believe that this is signs of someone being trustworthy?
I wonder how he'll justify it to his wife when he leaves her the same way. "It just wasn't advantageous to be married to you anymore. My only concern is to satisfy Karen now. I don't see this as a betrayal. I dated a white woman before you I'm just returning to the original team."
This ended very poorly for Morty though :lol:

giphy.gif

Too late

Hit one and the rest scatter

I'm not even tryna to pick at you, but you're criticizing Donald for "going out sad" yet you've damn near completely switched up since Wednesday morning when you caught wind of where the election was headed. You have been apart of the problem from vocal to vote.

This act you have going on rn is disingenuous attempt at self-preservation. You've supported that administrations lies, backstabbing, bigotry, (non)alleged atrocities, etc. until it became inconvenient for you. You really believe that this is signs of someone being trustworthy?

You really think it was “convenient” to come in here and get drug daily for supporting Trump?

The way Trump’s handling getting beat is him going out sad.

From the jump, my argument was about getting meaningful legislation passed. With the Republicans controlling the senate, I thought Trump had the best chance to get more legislation like the First Step Act passed. Even if the eventual bills were more watered down. Because I felt something was better than nothing (which we’ve seen play out with GOP obstruction in the senate).

I explicitly said that it made sense to support Biden if you thought the Dems would flip the senate. I didn’t think it would happen.

Now, it’s clear Trump won’t win. Biden in office with an obstructive GOP-led senate was what I described as a worse situation. So, me switching to support the Dems flip the senate follows and isn’t the least bit unpredictable.

Call me what you like, I’ll deal with it like I dealt with all the stuff folks said when I openly supported Trump.

My focus is going to be on progress tho.

And the switched up narrative is silly. I supported President Obama in 2008 and 2012.

In politics there are no permanent friends, no permanent enemies, only permanent interests.

Trump is beginning to see that right now.

You really think it was “convenient” to come in here and get drug daily for supporting Trump?

From the jump, my argument was about getting meaningful legislation passed. With the Republicans controlling the senate, I thought Trump had the best chance to get more legislation like the First Step Act passed. Even if the eventual bills were more watered down. Because I felt something was better than nothing (which we’ve seen play out with GOP obstruction in the senate).

I explicitly said that it made sense to support Biden if you thought the Dems would flip the senate. I didn’t think it would happen.

Now, it’s clear Trump won’t win. Biden in office with an obstructive GOP-led senate was what I described as a worse situation. So, me switching to support the Dems flip the senate follows and isn’t the least bit unpredictable.

Call me what you like, I’ll deal with it like I dealt with all the stuff folks said when I openly supported Trump.

And the switched up narrative is silly. I supported President Obama in 2008 and 2012.

In politics there are no permanent friends, no permanent enemies, only permanent interests.

chief, you think it’s only him looking sad?

He actually had a very good legal team but his buffoonery made them dump him :lol:

Yea, that’s a great litigation firm. Surprised they risked their reputation on that buffoon period. Probably have a bunch of MAGA partners there.

Way too long didn’t read lol

Victory lap he said :rofl:

So this here is the victory misery lap
Then I'm leavinggg, that's how you get me back
After a year of COVID-16, it's one point two
And that's two point four, and I'm only doing two (years in prison)
You wanted to gain attention new dudes
I can get you CNN and Foxnews too

Back
Top Bottom