***Official Political Discussion Thread***

20201106_150647.jpg

22_Trumps_Eclipse.gif

bc3cbd23-8421-4651-b21a-d35a2f9181bd.png

IMG-20201106-WA0012.jpg

so essentially, trump's senior team is just taking a page out of dwalk's playbook??
It’s the same thing that happened to Trumps mentor Roy Cohn, when it was revealed that he was dying of aids related complications. Even Trump stopped returning his calls.

The reason I'm annoyed is the fact that I'm not new. Been checking in on this thread for years and the constant back and fourth is pointless. My suggestion to a lot of you is
1604693306914.png

I don't disagree he gets more responses than he deserves, but as RustyShackleford RustyShackleford pointed out, it's important to check his BS for more casuals who come and go to not be swayed by his BS.

Very proud Our PRESIDENT ELECT 2024 Donald Junior TRUMP. YOU LIBS STEAL EVERYTHING BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE AWAY MY DIGNITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Normally I would get excited about the opportunity to own the libs in 2024 but Donald Junior is not dapper. Like at all. He has no sugar daddy appeal. He's more like repulsive cat urine. Plus he's still just a boy.

The fact that @dwalk31 is still on NT after all the heat he takes is....is...I don't even know what to call it. :lol:
Well, for all of his political faults, at least he does not eat pizza and then doing ninety, all while taking a pic of doing so. There is indeed biscuitry of that magnitude suddenly appearing on this thread.

Normally I would get excited about the opportunity to own the libs in 2024 but Donald Junior is not dapper. Like at all. He has no sugar daddy appeal. He's more like repulsive cat urine. Plus he's still just a boy.

He is da future famb. His COKE A COLA CLASSIC habit gives him da energy to destroy libs.

As Twitter is pointing out, this isn't just Trump getting defeated and getting kicked out of the White House. It's Jared, Ivanka, Melanoma, Don Jr, Eric, Stephen Miller, Bill Barr, Betsy Devos Bae, Mark Meadows, Benjamin Barson, Louise DeSad, Mike Pence, Steve Munchkin, Elaine Chao, Kayleigh MyEnemy, Jason Miller, Hope Sucks Hicks, Wilbur Ross, Mike Pompeo, Scott Atlas, and more.

They're out.

Hopefully they get prosecuted for their crimes shortly thereafter.

Back
Top Bottom