***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I just made this :lol:. Edited.
20201106_142635.jpg

20201106_144811.png

Quite frankly Delk gleefully just glossing over his support like we don't got receipts is insulting. Just call it like it is you supported a vile, racist candidate who's never had any respect for the office and is hell bent on tearing down the very insinuations of democracy on his way out. Your flippant attitude is not only annoying but also just so transparent to see through.

You're pulling one of these:

SkeletalSmartEgret-size_restricted.gif

Bout time to hit that ignore button again.

How soon will Americans forget about this tremulous time & stand on moral high grounds without any reflection when criticizing another country?

notice he didn't withdraw his support because of anything trump did. he withdrew his support for trump because biden won the election. there's a difference.

if trump won this election, he'd be back to first step shuffling. if trump won but dems flipped the senate, he'd be pushing to flip the senate back red in 2 years.

You’re almost right. Your big error is that I’d want to flip the senate red. I would not. The GOP-led senate was/is a problem that I spoke on the entire time.

If Trump won, and Dems flipped the Senate, I think the meaningful legislation would have been signed into law by Trump.

The GOP-led senate was the source of the obstruction. I don’t think Trump would have vetoed progressive legislation from Dems. In fact, I think it’s more likely that he’d try to take full credit for the measures.

Yea, I think around Tuesday or Wednesday, when it was clear Biden was going to win, that I said my new focus is helping the Dems flip the Senate.

And I acknowledged my mistake in supporting Trump.
You're a whole ****ing clown. You spent 4 years in here defending Trump at every angle and then when he loses is where you jump ship and trying to save face.

You're a whole ****ing clown. You spent 4 years in here defending Trump at every angle and then when he loses is where you jump ship and trying to save face.

I actually condemned a lot of Trumps actions and rhetoric throughout his presidency.

The issue people had was that I still supported his administration, despite my condemnation, because I thought his administration had a unique ability to get meaningful legislation past an otherwise obstructive GOP-led senate.

With Biden winning, the clear best path to get the meaningful legislation passed is the Dems flipping the Senate. So I plan to work to get that done.

Back
Top Bottom