***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Goddamn. Trump hitting his donors with the

Dear Slim, you still ain't called or wrote, I hope you have a chance
I ain't mad, I just think it's ****** up you don't answer fans
If you didn't wanna talk to me outside your polls
You didn't have to, but you coulda donated to Eric
That's my little son man, he's only 36 years old
He campaigned in the blistering cold for you, for four hours and you just said no"

His next email gonna be:

"Dear Mister "I'm Too Good To Call Or Write My President"
This will be the last package I ever send your ***
It's been six emails and still no word, I don't deserve it?
I know you got my last two emails, I typed the addresses on 'em perfect"

Lara trump looks like such a miserable ****

jr ex at least had some sense to **** of there. Not too much sense though since she married that cum stain in the first place

Interesting looking at the Libertarian votes in Georgia. You don't know for sure how those people would have voted, but it's hard to imagine many of them voting Biden.

Can't imagine how pissed I'd be if the left ran a third party and cost Biden a win in a close state.

People are wild man, I gotta share this anecdote. A few minute ago I just had a conversation with this old Latina lady about why she supports Trump. :lol:

Mind you this is East Oakland CA along International Blvd, the San Antonio district, huge Mexican immigrant community.

I'm at a taco truck and this woman starts a conversation with me after she hears me order in Spanish.

At one point she brings up the election and ask me who I support etc. I ask her the same in return, and she says she supports Trump.

Of course I ask her why. Now my Spanish isn't great and I don't refer to myself as fluent, but my best interpretation of her explanation was that to her, Trump is a strong man. Her specific words referenced strength in the kind of way a father instills discipline in his children, and that's what she feels the US needs in a president.

Really nice little old lady, but that just blows my mind. I just have no idea how Trump commonly instills that kind of perception in some people. Greatest grifter of our lifetime. :lol:

Anyway FDT , I love and appreciate this thread, one of the finest bastions of political humor AND knowledge on the internet.

Hope everyone is safe and celebrates however they see fit this weekend. :pimp:

International Blvd tho :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

always reminded me of Mission lol

Delk acting like he ONLY casted a meaningless vote and that he wasn’t in here peddling extremely dangerous racist rhetoric that the right parrots with respect to Black folks for years :lol:. Nah, this isn’t sports, but you showed us what you thought about Black people for years already. Being Black ain’t enough to excuse that. A weak *** mea culpa saying that you miscalculated ain’t enough. This **** isn’t a game. These are real lives at stake.
This needs to be pinned. Bruh in here tryna be cool and chill. Like oh well.

Nah..we ain't forgot. You ninjahood cloth.

Interesting looking at the Libertarian votes in Georgia. You don't know for sure how those people would have voted, but it's hard to imagine many of them voting Biden.

Can't imagine how pissed I'd be if the left ran a third party and cost Biden a win in a close state.

Welcome to 2016. 3rd party was a huge reason why Hillary lost in the rust belt. Scamming *** Jill Stein

Misspiggyismissthicc GIF - Misspiggyismissthicc GIFs

People are wild man, I gotta share this anecdote. A few minute ago I just had a conversation with this old Latina lady about why she supports Trump. :lol:

Mind you this is East Oakland CA along International Blvd, the San Antonio district, huge Mexican immigrant community.

I'm at a taco truck and this woman starts a conversation with me after she hears me order in Spanish.

At one point she brings up the election and ask me who I support etc. I ask her the same in return, and she says she supports Trump.

Of course I ask her why. Now my Spanish isn't great and I don't refer to myself as fluent, but my best interpretation of her explanation was that to her, Trump is a strong man. Her specific words referenced strength in the kind of way a father instills discipline in his children, and that's what she feels the US needs in a president.

Really nice little old lady, but that just blows my mind. I just have no idea how Trump commonly instills that kind of perception in some people. Greatest grifter of our lifetime. :lol:

Anyway FDT , I love and appreciate this thread, one of the finest bastions of political humor AND knowledge on the internet.

Hope everyone is safe and celebrates however they see fit this weekend. :pimp:
I got a lot of questions, but the most important one is probably which taco truck is your go-to? :lol:

When I bought the rolls royce, they thought it was leased,
Then I got that new ferrari, hater rest in peace

Back
Top Bottom