***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Dawg, sounds like Joey might go up 20k more in Philly tonight. They have 25k absentee ballots left. And Joey has been taking 80%.

He's already up 15k. If he adds 20 more, at 35k....with only 15k outstanding military votes that are due tuesday...they should be able to call pennsylvania tonight.

It's over. It's done. Fatality. You lose.

Dawg, sounds like Joey might go up 20k more in Philly tonight. They have 25k absentee ballots left. And Joey has been taking 80%.

He's already up 15k. If he adds 20 more, at 35k....with only 15k outstanding military votes that are due tuesday...they should be able to call pennsylvania tonight.

It's over. It's done. Fatality. You lose.
Think he’s timing his speech with AP calling it. They’ve been in contact with Philly. They know when it’ll be over

Trump sending out “if you love me you’ll buy me this shirt” emails? Lol ironic this all ends with.....

but his emails....

1604705016438.gif

As soon as it becomes official they should just hit Trump with the eviction notice now.

If he keeps claiming he isn't going to leave willingly...why wait? Get him the **** out pronto...

i been doing a really good job of not being petty but all these energy drinks starting to **** me up and now i’m going through the trump stans on my facebook and leaving a laugh on everything they post. i gotta take my kids to the park before i move to the nelsonHaHa.jpegs and who knows what else comes after that.
8C19DFAF-CD19-4357-9D5A-E951EBF3C6BD.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom