***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Imagine being one of those deplorables who travelled to dc to support the president... only to see them lose the senate the night before congress confirms Biden as the president :rofl:

it brings a tear of joy to my eyes.

cops arresting trumpets while protecting BLM plaza and conservatives/trumpets in-fighting+finger-pointing makes this day even sweeter

1609918958965.jpeg

1609918984695.jpeg

from now until January 20, pence is still the tiebreaker? when do ossoff and Warnock get sworn in?
I believe they could get sworn in as early as next week but will depend when the vote is certified which could drag longer.

Dear Mother's beloved son still has the tiebreaker unfortunately

I know Baecey is getting the credit she deserves but shout out all the no-names in GA that also were part of this historic mission

Ngl I let out a victorious fist-pump as if I did something substantial :lol: but the reality is that after waiting years, millions of us collectively did. Rejoice my brethren.

I really can't believe it

A black pastor got elected to the US Senate, a black pastor from the Deep South.

To every old racist living in Georgia. The ones that harassed Dr. King back in the day. That fought tooth and nail to keep white supremacy alive and well in GA. This one is for you.

**** you, I hope this dose of black perseverance feels like a knife through your hearts.

Last edited:
Who got an ATL playlist on Apple Music we can slap tomorrow? I want Outkast, Goodie Mobb, Lil Jon and the East Side Boyz, TI, Usher, Jeezy, Luda...**** even Jermaine Dupri. All them!

Let’s gooooooooo!

Job's not done and I'm not expecting Biden to become Liz Warren overnight but we had to get here first and somehow did

Gotta put the work in now

yeah I wanna see some pressure put on them. If they are in there not doing anything I’d expect us to turn up and protest as if it were any other issue.

can’t just be like “ah it’s all good the libs are in office”.

I hope they do use this opportunity because they might not get another.

Job's not done and I'm not expecting Biden to become Liz Warren overnight but we had to get here first and somehow did

Gotta put the work in now

Imo it’s going to be up to actual liberal representatives to put pressure on centrist can’t we all get along and support corporations Joe. There’s so much hope and optimism now and if he F’s up it’ll deflate the left into apathy.

we’ll see, today’s a day to celebrate though instead of getting too invested in negative hypotheticals imo.

Back
Top Bottom