***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I’m sure you can’t find the posts where I said any of that. You just legit made up things. I never told anyone not to vote. I didn’t say welfare limits empower people. I constantly called out outrageous things posted by Trump. You, and others, said I didn’t say enough... now I defended it.

Anyway, I’m not going to re-litigate it.
damn, you voted for him a 2nd time though? 2 times??

Isn't the south full of evangelists that think Israel's existence will make their prophecy happen? :lol:

Didn't know that

eveangelists are here for their prosperity preachers

They feel the Jewish communities are evil and about money. And all the worlds evils or something stupid.

yet support a person who owns a mansion and begs them for money.

then again trump does the same thing nvm.

damn, you voted for him a 2nd time though? 2 times??

I supported him twice. Not getting into my actual votes.

But that’s mostly unimportant, because I do acknowledge my support for him twice. It was a mistake. I no longer support him. And the stuff today was beyond outrageous

The wild **** is we see this kind of behavior in other much poorer and corrupt countries. And its from deinfrachsized youth and principled working class people who are fed up with corrupt money hungry politicians. And a system that panders to the wealthy elite. Leaving them with no hope and in an endless cycle.

here we see a bunch of privileged simpletons who beleive in this system, benefit entirely, from it yet add nothing to it. But somehow They feel this sense of betrayal. Why? Becuase the system they designed miraciously back-fired on them.

they again have hijacked the true purpose of protest and made themselves victims of oppression.

Its magical.

'Patriots' though right?
1609982786094.gif

DC's Mayor sounded like a clown earlier when confronted on whether these scums would be treated like BLM protesters

Back
Top Bottom