***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Doubt it but really hope everyone involved and everyone who incited todays actions (GOP congress members included) are made examples of and charged to the fullest extent of the law.

Only cracking down hard on these extremists elements will deter them. If not I fear they'll only be emboldened even further and might have something much worse planned in the future, dudes had legit IED's brought into the halls of congress today...

Gotta imagine the security detail for the inauguration is gonna be even more thorough than it was for Obama in '09 cause I definitely wouldn't rule out these traitors from trying something real ugly that day
IEDs = weapon of choice for terrorist
Screenshot_20210106-174358_Instagram.jpg
">

Ahhhhhhhhh.... a few of them, some of them, maybe not all of them, but most, followed Trump willingly, with their eyes wide open, grinning ear to ear.

They ******* were, weren't they ? More harm was due today ...

Still there are 70+ million out there hiding. Be careful y'all.

"People think I didn't go far enough in my condemnation"

Pulling receipts in politics is such a beauty. Can't beat consistency and common sense when it comes to it. :pimp:

You want to shift me saying “I supported” Trump to me saying “I voted for Trump.” I openly supported him and I also openly stopped supporting him. I also supported President Obama for 8 years.
I said I'm probably voting for Trump, simmer down.

I'm sure tons of folks that support Biden might not actually make it to vote.

But i'm definitely NOT voting for the guy Senator Booker refers to as an architect of modern mass incarceration.
I will probably vote GOP down ticket. But you said for people that are blocking the legislation. GOP senators co-sponsored the First Step Act.
More like continue to vote for people who have the ability to get the meaningful legislation passed, no matter what they actually believe.

But yea, hopefully only voting for true believers will work out better for you. I don't mind being wrong as long as the end result it the same.
shoo-gif.2704935

It’s getting to the point where it seems like the thread prefers a villain to a redemption story.
Call me when we get to the “redemption.”

Switching jerseys after the game and kicking a few bucks to Rev. Warnock ain’t it.

403A2E9E-7EC4-486E-861F-A7011780BC00.gif

They’ve been flirting with treason this entire time, now they’re appalled when treason winks back.

You want to shift me saying “I supported” Trump to me saying “I voted for Trump.” I openly supported him and I also openly stopped supporting him. I also supported President Obama for 8 years.

It’s getting to the point where it seems like the thread prefers a villain to a redemption story.

I supported and contributed to the Dems flipping the Senate. I’m happy they did so. Trump lost. These actions are outrageous.

There’s no disagreement here.
I hear you man. Oh but that maga hat...

I hear you man. Oh but that maga hat...

I did toss it, in fairness.

Also, it won’t matter in here that no one is going to find the post where I said I voted for Trump. Nor all of the posts that junglejim junglejim said I made.

But, the election is over. It’s been over. Trump lost and I stopped supporting him months ago.

It’s good to hear that some of the Republicans that initially planned to object the results are now saying they are going to support. January 20th can’t come soon enough.

Back
Top Bottom