***Official Political Discussion Thread***

"The best is yet to come"
gif3-1.gif

i mean to be fair, the outcome was technically the best

People outraged that someone who was illegally trespassing in capital building shot? I’m not sure outside of White House that I would imagine any place more certain I would get shot for trespassing.

Speaks to the dream world they live in.

Some of the Twitter replies justifying why this was a "cold blooded murder" and the BLM protestors deserved it....These dudes gotta be bots.

Don Lemon sitting there and talking like he has a finger up his butt. He’ll cry and then ask why when Black people riot, yet now he sits there, not asking for white celebs to stand up and denounce the actions of THESE people. Punk.

I’m so glad Mike got away from it. But it was crazy seeing Ryan just go from posting on IG about fitness and **** to completely losing his ****.
Now thinking about it I know homie was buggin out when he started working out w CHUCKS on lol

2021 had to kick off with a day like today. Thanks sweet lord.

Good night y'all, its been too much refreshing twitter/this thread.

Man what a day! :smh: :lol:

The funny part is I was just watching a YouTube vid last night and a guy mentioned some thing big like this happening before the end of the week. I fell asleep listening to it but not before he mentioned China possibly invading the US. Let’s see what else 2021 has in store, lol.

So while we ridicule this fellow, we agree this is a spear right?

ErF1qCZVQAIql4p.jpg
Dudes look like they eat sand worms for snacks, then licking the bottom of a garbage can for fun, while swigging a beer as a chaser. This is america’s dirty little secret, the direct result of white supremacy.

Back
Top Bottom