***Official Political Discussion Thread***

While I appreciate the sentiment, this is factually incorrect. The majority of enslaved black folks were owned by a small minority who prided themselves on aristocratic sensibilities.

There were other ways in which poor whites buttressed slavery. But it’s important to note that you don’t need to be a red neck to affirm and extend white supremacy; there’s a cross class compact among white folks bent on fascism. Just take a look at where Josh Hawley went to school.

Maybe the sense that I use redneck in is incorrect, but the rural, white southerners who owned slaves are depraved of an “culture” or “sophistication” in my eyes. I struggle to connect their benefiting off Black bodies with savagery and priding themselves off of aristocratic sensibilities. But I hear you, I am incorrect in the sense that the word is generally used.

This is why we elected him. He's an outsider, not some establishment politician. We should give him a chance to learn the ropes before we judge him.
I sense a RINO in you
Are you suggesting His Excellency isn't the most intellectual and political genius president with the greatest presidency of all the time and for all eternity? He learned the ropes when he was still in the womb.

"The best is yet to come"
gif3-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom