***Official Political Discussion Thread***

One time I was eating dinner on the Strip with my girl, and ole girl was there with her friend

I was trying to steal glimpses of dem cakes when the waiter had my girl distracted...
tenor.gif
I ain't gonna lie, If I were in your spot, I would have to introduce myself. Damn my girl's feelings. We can have a talk about it later.

Last edited:
They got Venezuela out here teaching us how to act.....can’t make this stuff up. We are a literal joke :rofl:

Venezuelan Foreign Minister Jorge Arreaza tweeted: “Venezuela expresses its concern for the violent events that are taking place in the city of Washington, USA; condemns the political polarization and hopes that the American people will open a new path toward stability and social justice.”

You can be a redneck, own capital and have a white collar job. This country was built on rednecks owning capital, which were in the form of Black bodies.

While I appreciate the sentiment, this is factually incorrect. The majority of enslaved black folks were owned by a small minority who prided themselves on aristocratic sensibilities.

There were other ways in which poor whites buttressed slavery. But it’s important to note that you don’t need to be a red neck to affirm and extend white supremacy; there’s a cross class compact among white folks bent on fascism. Just take a look at where Josh Hawley went to school.

They got Venezuela out here teaching us how to act.....can’t make this stuff up. We are a literal joke :rofl:

Venezuelan Foreign Minister Jorge Arreaza tweeted: “Venezuela expresses its concern for the violent events that are taking place in the city of Washington, USA; condemns the political polarization and hopes that the American people will open a new path toward stability and social justice.”
Well played Venezuela, well played

Back
Top Bottom