***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I honestly thought Ninja was black (well I do think he is black, but I thought he’d identify as black) based on his picture, until he informed me that he was Dominican.

I honestly thought Ninja was black (well I do think he is black, but I thought he’d identify as black) based on his picture, until he informed me that he was Dominican.

you can be both. and in dr, most people are

why do so many of you mistake race/ethnicity with nationality???

oh i didn't initially see who i was replying to. you're a ******* moron

Don't let that fool you

Ninja played tee-ball as a kid, and they made him play in the outfield. His dark skin (or retro colorway as many in the Heightz call it) is just sun-induced hyperpigmentation

people on nt never understood the difference between ethnicity and nationality.

my dads best friend is white Jamaican dude. Throws you for a loop once he starts talking.

I’m white American, if I moved to DR and became a citizen I’m a white Dominican. It’s not that deep. :lol:

Don't let that fool you

Ninja played tee-ball as a kid, and they made him play in the outfield. His dark skin is just sun-induced hyperpigmentation
Yeah he is the OG colorway, he is Taina

you can be both. and in dr, most people are

why do so many of you mistake race/ethnicity with nationality???

oh i didn't initially see who i was replying to. you're a ****ing moron

I understand you can be both. But when asked, he would say he isn’t black—if I remember correctly. And then state he was Dominican.

But I never saw a lot of the stuff he posted outside of the jewelry thread.

people on nt never understood the difference between ethnicity and nationality.

my dads best friend is white Jamaican dude. Throws you for a loop once he starts talking.

I’m white American, if I moved to DR and became a citizen I’m a white Dominican. It’s not that deep. :lol:
Speaking of white Jamaicans, RIP Butch Stewart (Owner of Sandals). Used to own Air Jamaica which was quality.

Back
Top Bottom