***Official Political Discussion Thread***

They can speak out on IT but they are still (at the same time) benefitting from it.

TO ME, that is why I will always question the legitimacy of them speaking out.

But that's not those folk's fault. That's why systematic racism exists. The change has to start somewhere, I believe Biden could help change it a lil bit.

To be fair, I don't think DC is serious about having him return. If I'm not mistaken he's asked this for a number of people that other people detest. Just simple trolling. See low iq for example.

It fits their narrative so I will play along.

I thought it was clear as day that I was messing with Rusty about how he got Ninja banned but now all of a sudden I am serious.

It is cool.

Yall are funny.

more than just A black woman.. granted i think he has to do more for black men, as we are easily the second most loyal democratic voting base.. but dude is doing work for many black women and minorities on the whole
Exactly. Appointed other minorities and women to high ranking positions as well. He’s DOING what I want him to do. “More” is always an option but that’s relative to the current situation. He’s done more before being the damn president that the current idiot has done the entire time and he’s had ZERO days logged in. Again, I can live with that

It fits their narrative so I will play along.

I thought it was clear as day that I was messing with Rusty about how he got Ninja banned but now all of a sudden I am serious.

It is cool.

Yall are funny.
Again, that is not my issue

I am saying that the fact you like to joke sometimes, then be serious others, makes me not take you seriously often.

Ninja is just an example that has lead me to believe that.

But that's not those folk's fault. That's why systematic racism exists. The change has to start somewhere, I believe Biden could help change it a lil bit.

It doesn't matter if it is their fault or not. They are still benefitting from it.

Hopefully you are right about Biden. We will see, that is all we can do.

This is a good read. He can attempt to pardon himself and it’s never been done before. Basically it would be up to Biden’s team if they want to accept it or not. He’s have to admit to a bunch of crimes. He’s ****** regardless.

Again, that is not my issue

I am saying that the fact you like to joke sometimes, then be serious others, makes me not take you seriously often.

Ninja is just an example that has lead me to believe that.

I got you but I think we have been on here long enough to know when I am joking/serious.

But wouldn't it be unfair for those white people that acknowledges "White Privilege?" All I'm saying is I've experience a fair share of racial profilings by white people, hell even Hispanic and Asians. But do I have to generalize everyone? No, I don't believe so.
The system suggests otherwise. All other races in this world have an opportunity to live with some semblance of white privilege, everyone except Black people. In that reality, in that truth, you are correct to question the authenticity of their behaviours toward Black people. Not one of them come to america, in order to live and then be treated as Black people are treated, which at one point was considered legal.

This is a good read. He can attempt to pardon himself and it’s never been done before. Basically it would be up to Biden’s team if they want to accept it or not. He’s have to admit to a bunch of crimes. He’s ****ed regardless.
How do you pardon yourself , if you haven't been charged with a crime? He has 13 days left , so is he going to pardon himself of future revealed crimes? The privilege this POS has is incredible.... I hope he rots in jail with his fellow MAGA terrorists..

1610051996017.png

The most perfect quote in the history of the english language?

Back
Top Bottom