***Official Political Discussion Thread***

How do you pardon yourself , if you haven't been charged with a crime? He has 13 days left , so is he going to pardon himself of future revealed crimes? The privilege this POS has is incredible.... I hope he rots in jail with his fellow MAGA terrorists..

He can’t pardon himself for everything. A president has never done it. It would create issues with presidents thinking they’re above the law. Even if he pardoned himself and for some reason Biden’s DOJ gave him a pass. He would still face state charges. So it sounds like his people are advising him not to pardon himself.

Yall are one or two more injured white women away

from AOC and Louie Gohmert co-sponsoring "defund the police" legislation.

I saw someone say something similar earlier on Twitter. What is your reasoning for thinking this? (Not saying it is right or wrong).

I come in Peace.

Yall are one or two more injured white women away

from AOC and Louie Gohmert co-sponsoring "defund the police" legislation.
tenor.gif

Racism saw a halt with Obama, but it was needing Trump so badly, yesterday is what they've always wanted. Impressed they didn't harm that black cop we saw in the video running up the stair.

Truth is that whatever Biden does from now on, enabling racism/xenophobia/anti-semitism won't be its agenda.

Cop already killed a white yoga teacher here in Minneapolis.

only reason he went to jail was because he’s Somalian. He was just their fall guy, imagine doing all that dirt for mpd and they just throw you to the wolves. :lol:

f him all the same a cop is a cop.

but at least here in Minneapolis they can kill white people too as long as they’re white cops. We probably have the worst police in the nation here.

I saw someone say something similar earlier on Twitter. What is your reasoning for thinking this? (Not saying it is right or wrong).

I come in Peace.

tbh im just joking.

the logic of the joke aka the unfunny part is that police can kill black people with impunity, but harming white women is crossing the line.

Back
Top Bottom