***Official Political Discussion Thread***

As happy as I am that twitter shut down Donnie's account, I wish they would've waited a month or so. The damage is done. His followers are already brainwashed by his stupidity and incitement of violence. But now that Twitter banned him, the Republican media is conveniently focused on the "censorship of free speech" and not that MAGA went to the Capitol and almost murdered politicians.

They better arrest these savages and send them to Gitmo. They are quick to go to people's countries and terrorize them for oil, but will allow white men to blow up cities ,kill politicians and public figures for 100's of years. Enough is enough. Ted Cruz, the Trumps, and a number of other inbreds attempted a coup and somehow are allowed to walk free. They should be brought to justice.

So they made a movie about “unity” with two of the WORST hosts on television?

DEED83F6-B2B9-44E9-97D9-D7A79C8D2F07.gif

Last edited:
**** what they're focused on. We really have to stop letting these people derail important ****, it's like they haven't learned ****.

Sane people have had the "let them do and say what they want" approach for the last 4 years and that's why that riot happened. If we're not gonna hold anyone accountable for influencing the stupidity of these ignorant morons then we can't act disgusted when bad things happen.

That idiot that got shot and killed during the riot was supposedly "sucked into" the nonsense she was reading online. We can't wait til one of these brainwashed MAGA types murders innocent people in the name of Trump to react and say "oh we should've held Republican politicians and their media to a higher standard to prevent this."

As happy as I am that twitter shut down Donnie's account, I wish they would've waited a month or so. The damage is done. His followers are already brainwashed by his stupidity and incitement of violence. But now that Twitter banned him, the Republican media is conveniently focused on the "censorship of free speech" and not that MAGA went to the Capitol and almost murdered politicians.

was going happen anyways, literally white children of all ages have been dying and these fools always find some other BS

just get the shh done and expose them for what they are

Sane people have had the "let them do and say what they want" approach for the last 4 years and that's why that riot happened. If we're not gonna hold anyone accountable for influencing the stupidity of these ignorant morons then we can't act disgusted when bad things happen.

That idiot that got shot and killed during the riot was supposedly "sucked into" the nonsense she was reading online. We can't wait til one of these brainwashed MAGA types murders innocent people in the name of Trump to react and say "oh we should've held Republican politicians and their media to a higher standard to prevent this."
Is this in response to the post you quoted? Doesn't seem related because I said none of that.

Back
Top Bottom