***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Trump is set to speak today in a few hours.

Someone needs to come up with a drinking challenge for this.

A81F2AF4-9D12-48F0-97F3-CA3783CB8AD9.jpeg

Anytime one of these words are uttered, go ahead and knock one back. Just be sure to have 911 on speed dial before you get started.

Twitter
Stolen
China
Fraud
Scam
Real Americans
Big Tech
Censorship
Add to the list
“Kung flu”
Both sides
Patriots
Fine People

Things of that ilk.

I’m shocked they’re letting him speak. Shouldn’t let him do anything at all. Should be in hiding until he’s impeached and charged.

“Should be revoked”

These people really need to discuss about something they should have happened years ago.

Juju been incriminating himself in a span of 3 months alone, yet he’s still getting the benefit of a doubt? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I ain't never seen someone get dragged as hard on the net as this dwalk fellow. All deserved, from what I reading. But damn.

I'd say its bullying if the topic was anything other than white supremacy and its relation to racism. But since it is...

Dude is the worst NTer ever. Scumbag caped for Pedos, Locking kids in cages, racism, and SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Not sure if already posted but apparently Parker wasn’t removing metadata from photos and videos.

yeeeeeppppp! But boomers don’t know that:rofl:. Site even had copies of driver’s licenses, too.

Prolly the reason why some MAGA folks were immediately listed on the No-Fly list. Parler pretty much gave the FBI a ****ing cheat sheet.

I supported him in the past. And I’m the type of person that made a mistake in supporting him and acknowledged my mistake.
Describing this as "making a mistake" completely downplays the gravity of your actions. Supporting Donald Trump isn't a mistake. It's something that should cause you to question every step of the way that led you there, and caused you to support such a callous, self-serving, white supremacist, especially as a Black man in this country. No respect at all for this "mistake". Especially on the back of the policies and dangerous rhetoric that you yourself have supported in here, while antagonizing other posters who are largely Black and Brown. This isn't a mistake. This is who you are.

Definitively? That’s tough.

Probably years of a close personal friendship and experiences with him that would somehow overcome his public words and actions.

Many have said this presidency is more or less an elaborate grift. So some knowledge that he was simply swindling racists might get me to that point.

But I am not anywhere near that conclusion now.

When people say they cant see Trump is a racist...

tenor.gif

Yet want to be taken seriously...

WideeyedHeartfeltAplomadofalcon-size_restricted.gif

Describing this as "making a mistake" completely downplays the gravity of your actions. Supporting Donald Trump isn't a mistake. It's something that should cause you to question every step of the way that led you there, and caused you to support such a callous, self-serving, white supremacist, especially as a Black man in this country. No respect at all for this "mistake". Especially on the back of the policies and dangerous rhetoric that you yourself have supported in here, while antagonizing other posters who are largely Black and Brown. This isn't a mistake. This is who you are.

My support for Trump, for less than 4 years, defines who I am as a person...but my support for President Obama for twice as long has no bearing on it? Okay.

We can just agree to disagree on what defines who people are. As you stated, I am a black man in America. I have unique life experiences that have colored my choices for support. I acknowledged the mistake (or whatever word you think better describes the gravity of the error). And I no longer support him.

If you, and others, think it necessary to continuously highlight my past support for a tremendously flawed candidate—have at it.

As I said when I stopped supporting Trump, my focus shifted to flipping the Senate. Now that that’s done, my focus is on getting meaningful legislation passed.

But do you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom